Stupid Americans

In 2012, someone will post that in 2021...

you're probably right about that. Has anyone seen "Life After People" on the History Channel. Think of all the mutant breeds of domestic dogs that would quickly die out after humans are gone. Bull dogs, toy poodles, etc. Even the rats and mice would have a hard time since they earn an easy living off of us. Interesting topic, but probably a bit too dreary for most. I enjoy reading these posts. :peace:

I use to drive my mom insane with 'what if' questions!:laughtwo::bong:

you're probably right about that. Has anyone seen "Life After People" on the History Channel. Think of all the mutant breeds of domestic dogs that would quickly die out after humans are gone. Bull dogs, toy poodles, etc. Even the rats and mice would have a hard time since they earn an easy living off of us. Interesting topic, but probably a bit too dreary for most. I enjoy reading these posts. :peace:

I saw that. And how cats are going to be living high above ground in skyscrapers, etc. It was majorly depressing.
This stuff fascinates me, but it gets me in an unhappy mood.
I don't believe anything will happen in 2012, but I do believe that if we keep trashing earth, we're in for some major shit. :straightface:

LOL Y3k?:rofl:

Omg i cant even imagine is there really so stupid people in world who dont know how many colours is in them flag!
:D
This really made me angry on them!
There is same show on our tw, called "A Question"...
There is here in my country dumb ass'es too...
I think they assking very much count of people then they select most stupid answer....
But anyways there is so stupid people who cant answer kids level questions... :D

Back
Top Bottom