Stupid question: how do you know if you smoked moldy weed?

TwelveCoffee

Okay so bare with me guys cause I’m a little high and when I mean a little well I just smoked a cannon :bongrip:

So has anyone smoked moldy weed before? What was the hit like and after effects? I tried a moldy edible and go figure it was the only edible I’ve tried that actually did anything to me.

Okay so bare with me guys cause I’m a little high and when I mean a little well I just smoked a cannon :bongrip:

So has anyone smoked moldy weed before? What was the hit like and after effects? I tried a moldy edible and go figure it was the only edible I’ve tried that actually did anything to m.
I would imagine we’ve all smoked moldy weed, because most of the time you don’t know unless it’s a heavy infestation and you can see or smell it. Any amount is not good, but, as the amount of mold increases so does the chance of it causing health/lung issues. So avoid it whenever possible.

So has anyone smoked moldy weed before? What was the hit like and after effects? I tried a moldy edible and go figure it was the only edible I’ve tried that actually did anything to me.
I would answer the same as @Phytoplankton. Anyone who's smoked buds in the 90's or past most likely had bud grown from the black market. There wasn't any health testing of that back then. We didn't give a fuck, we just smoked it and got high..

As an experienced Toker I can tell you that when you pick up a bud, and it smells just not right! Then it might be infected with boytritus, or WPM or both. It's NOT consumable if that's the case...

I have gotten a thrush infection in my mouth from smoking moldy weed. Pretty sure I have also felt effects in my lungs from that same bit, but it subsided without major issue so I never went to the doc about it. I didn't understand what the funky taste was until later, when I started to grow my own and smelled it up close when one of my bigger buds molded on me. It is definitely a distinctive flavor, but I don't think I can really describe it.... just that it is unpleasant.

Back
Top Bottom