Sunday morning wake & bake

Smoked some Durbin Poison this mornin, can never go wrong with that!! :smokin:

Bout to pack up the roor w/ some of my new goodies and homemade hash. Then gotta run to the store and find some presents for mi madre for her special day. Nothing like getting that tunnel vision like high then walking around a huge store like Home Depot. Gotta love lazy sundays :tokin:

my wake and bake this morning caused me to forget to get my mom a card before I went over to her house for breakfast :( Better luck next year!

So why only wake-n-bake on Sundays? That's a great day for it, of course...but why leave out the other 6 days? I myself wake-n-bake ONLY and always on days ending in 'Y'. B-)

Checkin in from Seattle. Still morning here. That woman wants to lay in the bed all day, smoke some weed and frolic. I am trying to coax her away from it with promises of going to garage sales. So far she just moans and begs me to come back to bed so she can suck away my body heat.

Checking in from the wedding chapel! My best friend is getting married and here I am, toking up with him before he sells his sole to the devil! I must say, smoking in a penguin suit is now my number one favorite thing to do. Have a great memorial day weekend!

Saturday early morning Wake & Bake at 3am! Thats what I get for falling asleep at 7 I guess.

Ahhh. Starting the day off right with a bowl of Sweet Tooth and a couple of experimental brownies...yum. Here's to a great Sunday!

Back
Top Bottom