Super Lemon Haze - 400W HPS/MH - RDWC - Lucas Method

tri.helix

Hello visitors! Welcome to my second grow, and first 420magazine journal. Stick around and enjoy some Super Lemon Haze!

Room
  • Tent (GYO1001) 62-Inch x 36-Inch x 20-Inch
  • Digital Greenhouse 400W digital switchable ballast
  • Easycool6 6-inch air cooled reflector
  • 4-inch Valuline 170CFM inline fan venting into HVAC passive air intake
  • 6" stationary fan

Medium
I am using washed Hydroton clay balls as the medium.

Propigation
Seed was germinated in a glass of water for 48 hours (until it cracked) then moved and propagated in a Rapid Rooter plug with a humidity dome and 1x24W 6500k CFL bulb.

Seeds
  • 1 x Feminized Super Lemon Haze (Lemon Skunk x Super Silver Haze) by Greenhouse Seeds

The Plan
The plan so far is to sprout this sativa dominate SLH and hopefully do much better then my last attempt. To improve from last time, I've eliminated one plant and replaced the space it occupied with a reservoir which holds a submerrsible pump that runs 24/7. I've also done a lot more research into topping and ScrOG and intend to utilize these methods on this time around to maximize the small amount of space I have. If everything fails, I'll accept I don't have the room for a Sativa and move to an indica.

I am going to be following the Lucas method/ratio for feeding, and using General Hydroponics branded nutrients. One thing to note is that I will be going to try this grow without RO water and just use my tap water (200PPM PH 6.6)and no GH Hard water nutrients.

DWC System

I will update this with details and pictures shortly, but I am using 2x 5 Gallon buckets, one with a lid for reservoir and one with a 6" netpot. I am using a whisper 60 airpump and 2x 4" air diffuser disks in the bucket holding the plant. I have a small submersible water pump in a filter bag running 24/7 in the reservoir to pump water into the plant container. I use a 1/2" return line to connect the 2 buckets at ground level.

Current Status

SHg6Zl.jpg

oIcmD.png

4zg1G.png

g8vjT.png

Welcome back, entering week 3 in veg. Plant seems to be growing very slow compared to other journals I've checked out, although the roots really seem to have dropped in the last few days, so hopefully I'll have enough growth in the next week to be able to top once (At 3 nodes now it looks like)

The plant doesnt seem to be doing much eating or drinking, but I would likely account this to the fact the roots didnt really hit the water until a few days ago. The other cause could just be the cold temperatures I've been experiencing.

I've disconnected the exhaust from my heating system and am now just re-venting the hot air into the room with the tent, I've also ordered a fish tank heater for the rez and setup an electric heater in the room to kick in if the temperature drops below 16. hopefully the temperatures should reflect this by next week.

I'm in the process of building a 2"x2" ScrOG and will also be topping the plants at least once to help with the height. Does anyone have any experience with the bushmaster additive and SLH?

FJAcY.png

6aPqV.png

1tbkQ.png

ty5Q3l.jpg

zbOwOl.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom