SUPER octopus buds?

bud buster

I have just cut the top of a plant that had 9 tops, but they seemed to be airy. As I was trimming the fans I started to not only noticed that it was pretty dense with swollen buds but also that alot of them have like 10 to about 20 pistils coming out of single buds.IS this a average thing?Has anyone ever senn this before?Or did I just grow a super plant?First time I ever finished.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Pictures please. We'll tell you if it's normal, or if you grew a "super octoupus". :grinjoint:

I'll put pics on tonight don't know how long it will take to get them on.Hopefully not to long :cheesygrinsmiley: It is kinda weird though aint it,I thought only 2 pistils came out of each one,thats what I've read and heard anyway.Have yall heard any different?:hmmmm: Oh Yeah,what are rep points and how do I get them and is that why some people have free thinkerand news hawk and such?

IMG_8637e.jpg

I'm not sure if yall can see it that well,but where the pin is pointng is a single bud with all those pistils coming out of it.I found more of them all over the ones I'm letting go a little further.I have never seen or heard of such octopusin,have yall?

yea man thats pretty much just genetics right there.. good looking bud man, nice work :grinjoint:

:cheesygrinsmiley::allgood::dreamy:Thanks for the kind words of the first bud I have ever harvested.There are alot better looking ones I'm about to harvest,I'll post pics and would love to hear what everyones thinks about them.You know,see if I doing it wright.

Your bud looks very good and normal. The pistils receed at a point and what you are seeing is them in clusters. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom