Supergroomer Tries to Clone with the Clone King 25

Here is a thought I had this AM. I am a soil guy, not hydro. My tap water ph's out to 6.8. I don't usually do anything to it. My understanding, hydro you want about 5.5 or so. When I changed the water this AM, I adjusted it down to 5.8. I will see if there is any noticeable difference. I also took 2 clones each from my BB, WW and BK that are all in flower. If one of each makes it I will be thrilled!! :peace:

Here you go Cajun. It took a couple days but here are today's pics. Of the 4 original clones, all seem to have made it. I just planted the last one this morning. I am quite certain the reason they took a little longer was that they started in flower. I have roots starting on some of my other clones now too. I think in general, it will take at least 2 weeks for "flower" clones to start showing any roots, at least that is what I am seeing so far. The first 2 clones are starting to take off. They will need to be moved to bigger pots soon. Probably Sunday since we are going away for the weekend after work tonight!!! :peace:

20150625_072702_resized.jpg
20150625_072702_resized.jpg
20150625_072652_resized.jpg
20150625_072652_resized.jpg

Here is the Sleestack Skunk that is vegging with the clones.

20150625_072719_resized.jpg

Or you can just let them root a couple days and send them to 12/12 for a small single cola plant. In case you cant find anyone that wants a cannabis clone! (haha, yeah right)

Or you can just let them root a couple days and send them to 12/12 for a small single cola plant. In case you cant find anyone that wants a cannabis clone! (haha, yeah right)

Something to consider. I have one person I grow for and a VERY few close friends that know but that is it. I don't know anyone who grows (except for my friends here :) ) . That is one of the reasons I love this site. I have like minded people to share my experience with and who share theirs with me. :peace:

Hey Super

Just curious why you bother with the baskets when you plan to transplant into soil. I've looked at many DIY setups for aero cloning and growing and most forgo the baskets and just use the neoprene discs when cloning. Saves trying to untangle the roots when transplanting into soil.

Hey Super

Just curious why you bother with the baskets when you plan to transplant into soil. I've looked at many DIY setups for aero cloning and growing and most forgo the baskets and just use the neoprene discs when cloning. Saves trying to untangle the roots when transplanting into soil.

I hadn't really thought about it. But you are right. I will try the next clones I take with no basket. :peace:

So I have 4 WW clones and 2 BB clones that have been in the cloner for around 3 weeks and not showing anything. A couple days ago, I pulled one of the WW and gave it a fresh cut with my scalpel. This morning (36-48 hours later) I have roots coming out of the fresh cut. I put fresh cuts in everyone else this AM. We will see what happens. :peace:

Those baskets would be great if you wanted to use rock wool cubes glad to see you are just pumping out plants now what to do with all the children

Back
Top Bottom