Supplemental lighting question?

AdkSmoker

420 Member
Hey Everybody!

I live in the northeast and was curious of others thoughts about my adding an L.E.D. grow light to my greenhouse
to supplement light in the off-hours, (morning or evening) to reach a target of a 18/6 light schedule?
I'm sure that others have done something similar, but I haven't found a thread that specifically talks about it.
This will be my first go and I have a month or so until I can even start my grow... :(

Thank you for any advice!

Hey Everybody!

I live in the northeast and was curious of others thoughts about my adding an L.E.D. grow light to my greenhouse
to supplement light in the off-hours, (morning or evening) to reach a target of a 18/6 light schedule?
I'm sure that others have done something similar, but I haven't found a thread that specifically talks about it.
This will be my first go and I have a month or so until I can even start my grow... :(

Thank you for any advice!
Welcome to 420magazine my friend.
Can you give us some details on what size ,and details of your planned set up.
Then we can help you decide which light will work best for you.
Bill

Welcome to 420magazine my friend.
Can you give us some details on what size ,and details of your planned set up.
Then we can help you decide which light will work best for you.
Bill
Hi Bill,

Thank you, it’s great to be here!
I think I would like to start with two autos to see how much I love it.
This will be my first grow, and unfortunately I can’t start it yet... (I broke my leg skiing).
But on the plus side, I will have access to a framed and insulated 10x10 greenhouse that will support year-round cultivation. With that being said, I came to the realization that I’d be hard pressed to get anywhere close to adequate natural sunlight in my location in the Adirondacks.

Hi Bill,

Thank you, it’s great to be here!
I think I would like to start with two autos to see how much I love it.
This will be my first grow, and unfortunately I can’t start it yet... (I broke my leg skiing).
But on the plus side, I will have access to a framed and insulated 10x10 greenhouse that will support year-round cultivation. With that being said, I came to the realization that I’d be hard pressed to get anywhere close to adequate natural sunlight in my location in the Adirondacks.
Spyder farmer has some great products, good light spectrum.
Would definitely help with growth.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom