Swapping to LEDs

Fatlad

Hi guys thinking of swapping my hps to led lights.. thinking of the maxibrights Pro but they come with a £800 price tag so was wondering are these worth the price tag or is there any led lights out there that people would recommend along that price tag .. cheers guys

If that is in meters the a TS 3000 Mar Hydro would cover good. If you got the budget then the FC 4800 would do best. Both would work for start to finish with the dimmer for seed stage and under five nodes.

I have used both in my 5x5 tent and they did outstanding. I have the FC in the 5x5 now. In the colder parts of year I keep power supplies in the tent for warning and in summer I pull power supplies our for cooler inside tent. Both lights the power supplies can be removed from light and mounted away from light and they both have dimmers along with being linkable.

So is that a 5 mtr by 5mtr tent pal ... my tent is 2.4mx 2.0mx 1.2m would of them lights manage to cover the full tent as that would be perfect pal and thanks for the advice

I have used both in my 5x5 tent and they did outstanding. I have the FC in the 5x5 now. In the colder parts of year I keep power supplies in the tent for warning and in summer I pull power supplies our for cooler inside tent. Both lights the power supplies can be removed from light and mounted away from light and they both have dimmers along with being linkable.
Sorry just read up on it and it's 5ft x 5ft

Plus I'm UK so would need to see if they have them over here
They have them for UK. Click on link and select location to see.

Thanks pal .. so would you recommend buying 2 TS 3000 or one of each to cover my floor space
Well that comes down to your budget. One TS 3000 will work real good. One FC 4800 would work best. Your 5x5 space only needs one light.

Back
Top Bottom