Swelling at bud-sites normal for preflower?

TheFertilizer

Hi guys this is my first grow, I just started a 12/12 cycle about a week ago and noticed some preflowers so I started feeding some "Open Sesame" flower nutrients. A day after I noticed these forming up at the junctions of the branches by the budsites... Is this normal, good or bad? I don't know how many details I need to provide about my setup but don't want to bore you guys; running soil, 300 watts of CFL in 6500K spectrum, temps staying between 70-80. I'm thinking hey it's probably normal since I gave them the fertilizer and it's supposed to make them take off, but would like second opinions and since pictures are worth a thousand words...

Oh and the last pic... I mean those are female preflowers right? This is my first time but they look like them to me.

Sweet, thanks for the reply. Glad they're normal no one I showed it to had seen them before. Any idea why it happens?

Yeah I've been told the purple is genetic. Not sure which I took the pic of, but I have a Super Skunk and a Prezidential Kush 1.2 that both get purple like that.

Back
Top Bottom