Switching nute systems mid way through veg?

So,
I’ve got six plants that at about six weeks in veg. I’ve been using blue plant nutrients’ three part elite line and I do like it. But I’ve seen really great results here with the Dyna-Gro foliage-pro and protekt combo and would like to switch to that. Am I gonna have issues if I just fertigate with dyna-gro the next time I need to water?

Here’s a pic

I really doubt it. Veg is pretty easy to manage the feeding without screwing up.
They’ll contain the same basic nutrients.

If you look at the ingredients on the container
labels with the two different systems you will be able to see the amounts listed of each nutrient, and get an idea of the difference between the two brands. If you’re confused about what you are seeing, just post pics of those labels here and we can take a look.

I really doubt it. Veg is pretty easy to manage the feeding without screwing up.
They’ll contain the same basic nutrients.

If you look at the ingredients on the container
labels with the two different systems you will be able to see the amounts listed of each nutrient, and get an idea of the difference between the two brands. If you’re confused about what you are seeing, just post pics of those labels here and we can take a look.
Thanks for the reply @Weaselcracker . I might just do that to err on the side of caution.

Back
Top Bottom