tahoe og indoor grow Help!

CheekyFlee

i just entered week 3 of flower today stepping up my nutes. since flower week 1 everything has gone crazy!
i added another light to the bottom to expose more buds which has helped.

NOW... i know this gets brought up alot BUT can i trim anything off here? before i even know it the plant stretches to the light and gets burned :/
im finding it hard to find spots to tie branches down because of the busyness. CAN I TRIM ANYTHING?????

basic facts:
soil A+B
12/12
fan
dual T5's 6500
hydro farm HPS 400w

image_1_54.jpeg

Re: tahoe og indoor grow HELP!!!

Whew that's one big plant. Hmm 3 weeks of flower already, removing anything isn't ideal at this point. The growth furthest from the light is probably safe to remove, just do a little bit each day until the plant is manageable. You can pick off the dead leaves too. If you are quick, I'd say remove some leaves each day (not a lot, maximum of 10 leaves or something) until you hit week 4 of flower. This will open up the plant for more light penetration so your yield should be a little better. Also allows more air flow to reach the entire plant.

You are still fine to cut off any bottom growth that will not produce nice buds. Anything that is on the bottom that doesn't receive light you can cut it straight off. It will give more growth and energy for your tops. Also you can take some of the bigger fan leaves off that block up alot of light. As long as you don't go too crazy with taking leaves off it will really benefit some of the lower growth letting more light penetrate. Looks like you have a beautiful plant there just keep up the good work. Soon you will be a natural at it

trim down all the lower stuff,just wastes energy. if you leave it be, you see what i men come harvest time.

I did it to some autos in flower and realy didn't seam to cause problems. No stunning in growth and anything. I'd defenetly do it but ofc little bits each day. Huge plant bro. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom