No Help!

I don't have to be up for work for 4 more hours! Ran out to Walmart and swapped the bulb on the floor to a LED with 500 lumens and foiled the entire closet!! It lights up like the 4th of July now! Raised the upper light so it doesn't get too hot on the top of the plants and turned the heater/fan down. Think Im on the right track now, I would just hate not to get any buds!!!!!

Welcome to the forum, I grow on the cheap too.
The only thing I have invested in is MH Reflector series 96.
It runs cool and draws the same amount of a toaster.

I looked up the

In your opinion how are my plants doing now that Ive increased light and foiled the closet? Suggestions? Using 12/12 light, certainly not the best lighting and have a fan on them now. Should I continue nutrients? Using organic fertilizer and kelp blast added to water. I heard rabbit poop is great to?? Thanks for advice...

Attachments

• IMG_20190405_153737.jpg
    IMG_20190405_153737.jpg
    667.6 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_20190405_153718.jpg
    IMG_20190405_153718.jpg
    543.2 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_20190405_153702.jpg
    IMG_20190405_153702.jpg
    656.1 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_20190405_153632.jpg
    IMG_20190405_153632.jpg
    419.7 KB · Views: 219
They look happy and growing fine to me! Not sure on the fertilizer, I'm no pro on nutes. I use fox farms trio and mix it how they say, add some cal/mag and dilute to 25% every feeding seems to be working not killing them lol!

My girls are taking off! Bigger pots, more nutrients, more light. Hoping they really take off now! Comments, advice...

Attachments

• IMG_20190413_091130.jpg
    IMG_20190413_091130.jpg
    578.3 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_20190413_091037.jpg
    IMG_20190413_091037.jpg
    559.7 KB · Views: 169
Knowing you got those healthy plants off of a 200w heat bulb is pretty impressive. Even moving to T5s will increase your useable light for your plants significantly.

Personally been an LED grower since before it was cool (for vegetables first, now into the good stuff for the first time).

Anyhow, welcome to the forums!!

I actually still have the 200 watt, added a 1500 lumen LED bulb on the top and have same on the floor. Thanks for the advice, I'm a lighting novice. Probably will invest in some good lighting for next grow. Question for you, could I take a piece for a clone? I was told not to trim or top anything now. Thanks again

I would personally defer judgment to someone with more experience cloning, but my gut reaction is no.

Reason being that it might be difficult to get a clone to take root without intense light, you would also want a separate area from your plants that you are trying to flower in order to give the clone longer light periods without messing up your flowering plants.

If you manage to set all that up there is still the chance that a single clone cutting might not make it, meaning either you take more cuttings and decrease your yield and overall plant health or you put all your chips on one clone.

This may sound discouraging, but if you have your heart set on it then you can always try. If you do, just make sure at minimum you have a separate area to root the clone.

I personally suggest using this experience to get some buddage and a feel for how the plant grows. After you feel that you have a hang of that would be a good time to set up cloning and perpetual grows.

That's my half cent. Best of luck! :Namaste:

Yes, I thought it would damage my plants. Thanks for all the other information... It's my first grow. I'm learning a boatload through 420 Magazine. I'm hoping to get some nice buds for being a newbie... all personal use because of Cancer, depression, pain issues... REALLY appreciate your input...

Yes, I thought it would damage my plants. Thanks for all the other information... It's my first grow. I'm learning a boatload through 420 Magazine. I'm hoping to get some nice buds for being a newbie... all personal use because of Cancer, depression, pain issues... REALLY appreciate your input...
I'm looking forward to watching your many grows to come. Happy medicating, friend.

Good day fellas was wondering how well the Bud Candy works for the microbes and the trichomes?? from what I'm reading it's very beneficial, any thoughts...
Looks like a decent product,

Back
Top Bottom