Need help topped during first week of flower

buddhasmoke7

ok so i have a plant about six inches tall and i wanted to keep vegging it so i decided it was a good time to top...well non the less 2 weeks later there are white hairs arising from the node just below where i topped..so i just moved it to 12 12 using 2 26w soft white cfls the plant is not all that healthy because it was outdoors and pests had their way with it on the lower fan leaves. i was just curious as to how much bud i would yeild off this thing and i would like to cut a clone off this thing. Does anyone have any advce on how to get a cuting to root with out using rooting gel? what are some techniques thanks for the help

IMG_20121107_131620.jpg

IMG_20121107_131813.jpg

be careful bringing plants from outdoors to indoors if you have other plants as they will more likely than not infect the other plants. this is your first obstacle in my opinion as if you continue growing her out and leave the pest problem unaddressed, they could have their way with your plant completely. check out this pictorial... it has a lot of plant problems and also pest and other issues and their solutions.

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

after some time in the veg state, pistils (white hairs) will begin to show. this does not indicate flowering, only 12 hours of light on and 12 hours off will induce flowering. so next time just remember that you don't have to throw her into flower just cause she's showing pistils. she's just showing her female parts which i'm sure you already know is a good thing.

the amount of light you're using isn't gonna get you much of anything. sorry to break it to you my friend. invest in some HID lighting you'll never look back!

hope this helps. also check out that pictorial because it looks like your plant is deficient. good luck

Back
Top Bottom