Topped plant help!

iStayloaded

so a couple of days ago i topped my first plant i believe is a female. i just started the 12/12 lights to force sex. i am growing in a pc box i built as well (little space).
i started pruning the lower branches off and while doing so i knocked off one of my top leaves that had gotten topped. i was just wondering of my plant was goin to be alright?.

wen i first topped (her)
IMG_20120328_131701.jpg

knocked off a top
IMG_20120331_091009.jpg
IMG_20120331_091042.jpg

Awww, that sucks :(

I'm sure she'll be alright, I'll bet she sprouts another set of leaves in that same spot soon. Marijuana seems to be a very forgiving plant.

Nice photos, btw

she will be fine.

are you going to force sex, and continue flowering? or revert back to veg? i reccomend the first option, and to not top her anymore.

GrowinGirl- It reads as if we got seeds from the same place. If the bulk of your seeds were auto/flower, auto/fem then the free seeds are also autos. I ordered AutoBlueberry and Lowryder II <--- this plant is a 60-65 and only 16" tall. I'm in the midst of growing "Shwag" seeds until I get the hang of it. I may be a 'natural' because per the pictures of the different sexes, I've got a growbox full of females.

I also got a ph kit and before I started fiddling w/it the leaves were pointing down and once the ph was correct the leaves turned while I was watching it.

Good Luck w/your medicine.

Barry

P.S. I hope you get a better cd than I got.

GrowinGirl- It reads as if we got seeds from the same place. If the bulk of your seeds were auto/flower, auto/fem then the free seeds are also autos. I ordered AutoBlueberry and Lowryder II <--- this plant is a 60-65 and only 16" tall. I'm in the midst of growing "Shwag" seeds until I get the hang of it. I may be a 'natural' because per the pictures of the different sexes, I've got a growbox full of females.

I also got a ph kit and before I started fiddling w/it the leaves were pointing down and once the ph was correct the leaves turned while I was watching it.

Good Luck w/your medicine.

Barry

P.S. I hope you get a better cd than I got.

Barry, love your sig comment: "I don't think pot should be legal, I think it should be mandatory..." - I have a lunatic neighbor who clearly needs to lighten up and chill out.

Back
Top Bottom