TD Silent with Speed Controller less than 20db?

mackdaddyerb

Has anyone heard of the TD Silent range inline fans?

Their 8" model has 3 levels : 90/92/102 W

at these noise levels : 21/24/28 DB

You can also get a speed controller for it by SP, meaning you could make it even more quiet, below 20DB

- thats insane

Has anyone used one of these, I'm looking for an ultra stealth setup and this seems like the one. What do you think?

Their 6" model is 45w-59w for anyone with a smaller tent (due to cmf rating) concerned about power
- also insane

Cheers

Re: TD SILENT + SPEED CONTROLLER less than 20db?

I would just use hyper fan there in my opinion best on market
420-magazine-mobile161459463.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I would just use hyper fan there in my opinion best on market

Hyper fan sounds wicked I'm probs gonna go for the hyper fan stealth, but as you can see the DBs of the TD silent are way lower than the hyper (20ish compared to mid 70s)

Hyper fan sounds wicked I'm probs gonna go for the hyper fan stealth, but as you can see the DBs of the TD silent are way lower than the hyper (20ish compared to mid 70s)
Ya but I just I'm not sure how they are that low and can move any reasonable amount of air cause not of these fans not even s-line silent comes close to that

Ya but I just I'm not sure how they are that low and can move any reasonable amount of air cause not of these fans not even s-line silent comes close to that

I had considered for my new grow box a stealth hyperfan but I'm gonna go with original and add muffler and later the exaust box with rubber and insulation instead

Back
Top Bottom