Technician's Indoor Grow

TechnicianGrower

Whats up everybody. New to the site had a journal on here awhile back of some plants that turned out to be males. Grown a few times on and off but never had a good yield because of lack of grow funds and what not. Have all my setup on the way to try to get some good flower. Got my setup going now and some genetics super stoked. Figured id start with a auto or two in the mix. I have a few seeds germinating so i will have to see what pops.

Strains- Humboldt Seed Organization Lemon Juice Express Auto (more strains germinating)
Light-Viperspectre 231 watt LED light (actual draw) with added cfls thats what im using at the moment.
Soil-Fox Farms Coco Loco
Nutrients-will post later as grow goes
on

The Lemon Juice Express Auto popped thru the soil today. It should show it leaves here soon.. Planted straight into 2 Gallon Pot.
Any tips or input is appreciated. Stay tuned

20210220_224952.jpg

Whats up everybody. New to the site had a journal on here awhile back of some plants that turned out to be males. Grown a few times on and off but never had a good yield because of lack of grow funds and what not. Have all my setup on the way to try to get some good flower. Got my setup going now and some genetics super stoked. Figured id start with a auto or two in the mix. I have a few seeds germinating so i will have to see what pops.

Strains- Humboldt Seed Organization Lemon Juice Express Auto (more strains germinating)
Light-Viperspectre 231 watt LED light (actual draw) with added cfls thats what im using at the moment.
Soil-Fox Farms Coco Loco
Nutrients-will post later as grow goes
on

The Lemon Juice Express Auto popped thru the soil today. It should show it leaves here soon.. Planted straight into 2 Gallon Pot.
Any tips or input is appreciated. Stay tuned
Greetings Technician! Great soil choice and that light sounds up to the job! May I ask if you are a technician of some kind in real life?

Hey bro check out humboldt seed company... hso are bad business. I was told they are in Europe, ripping people off. I bought hso blue dream and learned all kinds of stuff I didn’t know. I’m not trying to start crap and your plants will probably be good. It’s just they bad business...
Wow really never heard anything about that. I also got 3 of their OG Kush regular seeds and was super stoked for them.. Hopefully i get some good plants.

Greetings Technician! Great soil choice and that light sounds up to the job! May I ask if you are a technician of some kind in real life?
Thanks glad to be here very nice community i like it. Ya i hear good things about the coco loco. And no lol thats been my online name for years since i was a youngster its a fan of a rap group.

Congrats! It is always nice to see them break the surface...

I think autos get a bad reputation (or least in my circles) but I am very happy with mine (currently in week 7 of flower). I have to believe this is centered around the desire to have an unlimited veg time but I think autos have their place. They are perfect for small spaces.

Day 7 for the LJE auto. I was a day ahead by accident last update on accident. It got a little beat up by the fan while I was at work but should be fine. Gave it a watering the other day with a drop or two of superthrive per 12fl oz. Germinating some Nirvana Swiss Cheese autos at the moment stay tuned.

IMG_20210228_221241.jpg

IMG_20210228_221023.jpg

20210308_183556.jpg
Day 15 for the HSO LJE auto. Gave it a watering with 1/3 dosage of Botanicare Cal Mag Plus. Seems to of taken it well. Had a few gnats get in hope I just got them all. Plant seems to be doing well despite the damage from the fan awhile back. After this next watering I'm gonna start giving veg nutes. Will post what I'm using. Had to break out the LED light now the pots are in reach. Running 24/0 for now until I get timer then doing 20/4. The Swiss Cheese Auto from Nirvana should break the soil here soon I have another germinating as well. I'm about to start LST if anyone has any tips that'd help. Stay tuned

20210308_183900.jpg

20210308_184231.jpg

Day 2 for the Nirvana Swiss Cheese auto. Day 17 for the HSO LJE auto. Have it a watering yesterday with some superthrive and some great white myco mixed in the water. Next watering I will start veg nutes

8D799DAF-2E23-45FF-95C0-BBFC4054C246.jpeg

C6A3262F-71B4-4945-84F2-C663AD3C7F4D.jpeg

F8ADC434-342B-41F2-8D90-21A33AB93C9A.jpeg

9D9D65C6-D4CB-4635-A382-12B6EE4B4787.jpeg

Sorry for the late update everybody. Will try to be on here a lot more.

HSO LJE auto Day 24. This plant is doing great despite it getting blown on a little too hard while it was young. Thinking of doing LST soon. Gave it a watering of Botanicare cal mag plus 1/3 strength with a few drops of superthrive per gal. Liking the genetics of this strain. Temps are steady 75-82f RH 45-55%. Thinking of starting veg nutes next watering. Got some slight light burn but took care of that after I got home from work.

E3EAA321-0273-42BB-9BC1-A726155F5F50.jpeg

2E747CD0-155F-4147-AB08-6A5C901898C5.jpeg

A little bit of a gap lol but o well will have more to look forward too after I harvest the LJE auto. Watering with RO water to avoid ph problems in the coco loco. Planted in 3 gal pots btw doing 20/4 light cycle

E0E10694-E497-44BC-9E86-1C385C8F06D1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom