Sweets Lemon Auto

When you say spritz n cover are you talking with cover with soil?

No, I mean cover with something to keep a high humidity, like this
1CA5FCB1-223B-4535-AAD1-E49C9E9E13A4.jpeg

hey dude.. just read through your first journal. those were some awesome plants for your first time. im growing my first autos right now (have grown photos 3 times). big fan of lemon stuff, cant wait to see how these turn out!
Thanks man appreciate it!! Off to a rough start, hopefully she will pull through. Im pretty sure ill be sticking to autos, im not a very patient person so these suit me well lol.

Thanks man appreciate it!! Off to a rough start, hopefully she will pull through. Im pretty sure ill be sticking to autos, im not a very patient person so these suit me well lol.
it happens. putting a little pile of perlite on top can help it shed the shell in my experience. i am real wary of using tweezers to remove the shell cause ive ripped cotyledons like that before. i like the random aspect of the autos. chaos can be fun! you could always get a feminised photo strain and veg for a month, and have the same grow time as an auto with a bit more control too.

your ww haul outta that 2x2 was damn impressive; add in that it was your first grow and its even more outstanding

it happens. putting a little pile of perlite on top can help it shed the shell in my experience. i am real wary of using tweezers to remove the shell cause ive ripped cotyledons like that before. i like the random aspect of the autos. chaos can be fun! you could always get a feminised photo strain and veg for a month, and have the same grow time as an auto with a bit more control too.

your ww haul outta that 2x2 was damn impressive; add in that it was your first grow and its even more outstanding
I tried picking at the shell this morning but its on there pretty good and i felt like i would for sure ruin it by going any further. Just spritzed her a little and hopefully she will work her way through. She did gain a little more height over night.
Thank you Politoed, i was really impressed myself. My lst skills will definitely be better this time around. Thats really all i plan to do. Also, thats not a bad idea i never thought about that with photos. Now i kind of want to give that a try lol. There is definitely a better selection in strains when it comes to photos. I just hope this lemon will breakthrough soon.

Double check you didn’t leave the clear membrane on, sometimes it doesn’t come off with the shell and will dry, leaving the cotyledons unable to open. If it’s on, just mist and use a toothpick or tweezers to slide it off just like you did with the shell.
Oh shit, great thanks for telling me that i will check that out!!!

Yup that is the membrane, brown in your case. Give her a good soaking and keep it humid all the time if you want it to try by itself. Otherwise get it moist and with a toothpick going up the stem on the right, slip behind the membrane (toothpick now pointing towards the left in the photo and towards the tip of the leafs) and gently try sliding it off. If it’s wet and pliable it should slide off, moisture is key to help get between the membrane and the seedling. It helps make it slip off easily.

Yup that is the membrane, brown in your case. Give her a good soaking and keep it humid all the time if you want it to try by itself. Otherwise get it moist and with a toothpick going up the stem on the right, slip behind the membrane (toothpick now pointing towards the left in the photo and towards the tip of the leafs) and gently try sliding it off. If it’s wet and pliable it should slide off, moisture is key to help get between the membrane and the seedling. It helps make it slip off easily.
Shit the bed!!!!! I just spritzed her down so hopefully thatll be enough to slide that thing off.

I have been in this situation unfortunately. I used

Sorry I know that's alot of pictures but it shows best what I did. It worked too. I just lightly rubbed the point across the membrane until it lifted off. Droplets of water are key! I didn't mist her I placed a droplet on it and used that water to lubricate her to help her remove it.
Helps if you have a magnifier.

I hope that helps? I haven't run auto but I am interested to see the show. You got this. Not great pictures but you get the jist.

I have been in this situation unfortunately. I used

Sorry I know that's alot of pictures but it shows best what I did. It worked too. I just lightly rubbed the point across the membrane until it lifted off. Droplets of water are key! I didn't mist her I placed a droplet on it and used that water to lubricate her to help her remove it.
Helps if you have a magnifier.

I hope that helps? I haven't run auto but I am interested to see the show. You got this. Not great pictures but you get the jist.
Thank you for those that was super helpful!!!!

Back
Top Bottom