Sweet Leaf's First Grow: WW Auto

I cut them they were the first clones I ever cutting but off of the 4 plants I bought the first time I got 44 plants off of them so not that bad of an investment I think
Dayyyum Fast, ill say. I shouldn't say i never would, but there are some pretty badass strains that i would love to try that are photos.

I'm going to have to buy me some auto's I have alot of seeds already but I want to try auto see what I can get out of 1
You should, and some day ill give photos a try lol. But then again, you do smoke a ton of bud so you may need like 50+ of them bitches to fill your smoke stash :rofl:

Good morning and happy Saturday everyone. This lady is happy and healthy. I think there will be alot less yellowing with her versus the first WW that i harvested. Decided to weigh the first girl up and got about 40grams off of her. Plenty of smoke for me. This one will im guessing be double that so idk what im going to do with all this bud lol a good problem to have i suppose.

This one will im guessing be double that so idk what im going to do with all this bud lol a good problem to have i suppose.
It is a great problem to have. Once you have plenty of inventory you can take a rest for a bit. Or not! ;)

Im going photos next grow . I have another auto in the tent that started throwing pistils day 20 !! Its kind of annoying shes so small Im not going to get much at all off her
Thats what happened to my first auto that i just recently harvested. Id love to grow some grand daddy purp just one would be plenty for me. F***, that sounds good now lol

Back
Top Bottom