First Grow WW Autos

Kingblizz

Hey y'all...this my first grow !!! So happy and lets get this started.

Right now in jiffy pods just to sprout. its been 3 days since i droped them in. I had a reptile heater underneath and covered them. Gave it new air every night before bed. also took off heat every morning. here are some pics. gonna let them chi inside for a little. just cause ita raining out.

Strain WW AUTOS
Pot 3 or 5 gallon
Growing in Soil (need to go buy some any thoughta guys) was going just soil and perlite.
Where. My Greenhouse. nothing big but its from home depot

Try and find soil for cannabis, maybe a local hydro store like Fox Farms. Don't get any Home Depot stuff that has time release nutes...bad bad bad

Be sure and transplant from cups straight to final pot , I've done 3gal and 5, 5 did yield more but not like dbl or anything

Good luck my friend

I’m subbed up. Are you growing them in a green house or indoor? ✌️
what do you mean "I'm subbed up" and I started inside. they justed popped. wasnt like that yesterday morning when i looked. forgot to look last night. but this morning HELLO!! so they are under my fish tank light lol just for now. And yes a greenhouse outside. which gets good . I already have tomatoes sunflowers mint tyme etc in there also. not moving today cause its just raining and gloomy out. So its there first day above soil 3 days under...

I’m subbed up means I’m subscribed to your journal on here and I will get notifications when you post on this journal. I hope you don’t mind me following along but if so just let me know and no hard feelings. Best of luck to you and hopefully everything goes smooth lol.✌️

I’m subbed up means I’m subscribed to your journal on here and I will get notifications when you post on this journal. I hope you don’t mind me following along but if so just let me know and no hard feelings. Best of luck to you and hopefully everything goes smooth lol.✌️
no no no i want you to follow help share your knowledge. i want ya here man. and im new to all this so im asking questions. input please give

Cool, when I first started here I didn’t know anything about all this computer stuff lol. People are great here and they want you to do good. You will learn everything it just takes a bit lol. You are doing the right thing, if you don’t know just ask. I love White Widow it is a great strain. I need to get some more White Widow seeds.✌️

Cool, when I first started here I didn’t know anything about all this computer stuff lol. People are great here and they want you to do good. You will learn everything it just takes a bit lol. You are doing the right thing, if you don’t know just ask. I love White Widow it is a great strain. I need to get some more White Widow seeds.✌️
Yea cant wait. i think my pots ar
Fox farm is good Nutes. I used them when I was growing in soil and got good results.✌️
that's y i got i looked at your journal

Let me check that out

Didnt take many pictures of the grow because i didnt do a journal for it, but here is what i have. Gallery is here - IMG_1828.JPG

Topped her early and she didnt even slow down in growth.
full

full

full

dann nice if i can get half that. cause im going for personal. so im not trying to stretch it out. just want it quick as possible. cause when these two start to flower i got easy bud and quick one that imma start also. happy about those too

I def plan on topping just one time and only 1 plant.prob at day 15 like one of the grows I checked out. same strain same sponsor. lst I may do it a little. you know bend back to get more sun on the lowers. i do want it more bushey

I def plan on topping just one time and only 1 plant.prob at day 15 like one of the grows I checked out. same strain same sponsor. lst I may do it a little. you know bend back to get more sun on the lowers. i do want it more bushey

Sounds like a good plan to me.

Back
Top Bottom