Sweet Leaf's First Grow: WW Auto

Heres a quick bud shot that i was triming the other night. Got a little more trimming to do, but going to start moving smaller buds into jars to start the cure!! Haven't really smoked any yet, i like when its dry and dont want to be disappointed from it being to wet.

Welp its a wrap. Still have some fine trimming to do. Just going to do here and there. Otherwise im really looking forward to this next lemon auto grow. Looking to get started with that in the next upcoming week. I got plenty of ww lol probably wont be growing it again for awhile. I like it but would rather have something else. Still beats the hell out of buying it lol.

Welp its a wrap. Still have some fine trimming to do. Just going to do here and there. Otherwise im really looking forward to this next lemon auto grow. Looking to get started with that in the next upcoming week. I got plenty of ww lol probably wont be growing it again for awhile. I like it but would rather have something else. Still beats the hell out of buying it lol.
What was the dry weight? Im starting my new seeds today i think

Congrats again Sweet. I'm looking forward to seeing you run the Lemon. The Lemon AK I have going now smells like a can of Lemon Pledge. I purposely accidentally rub my fingers against her and then itch my nose and that's all I can smell.
Thanks Mr.S!!! Yes thats exactly what i want. I love lemon pledge lol. Im really excited about it.

Back
Top Bottom