First Grow: White Widow Autoflower

I had a few friends ask me why all the leaves were trimmed off on the plant and not trimmed after drying.
A bit of a funny story of why I did it this way, on this grow. My last grow was my first grow and I made a massive rookie mistake. I neglected to wear gloves and after trimming my buds my hands were stuck together like crazy glue. I went to the local drug store to pick up some iso since I had run out and as I was standing in line with a crowd of old impatient women waiting behind me I decide to grab a big handful of hand sanitizer. Needless to say, the entire place smelled like my grow room within 2 minutes and I threw down a 10 dollar bill for 4 dollars worth of ISO, said keep the change and ran out the door. So that's why I decided to trim while the buds were still attached to the plant.

2nd plant is almost ready to harvest. I've decided to buy myself a present for a successful grow and I just bought a rosin press so this 2nd plant is getting pressed. Has a really funky citrus scent to it, excited to taste this plant

3rd lady is done. Going into 2x2 for 2 days of darkness and then washing and hanging. I really dont think this is a white widow, it has a very strong skunky citrus scent and the buds are solid and I can barely squeeze them. I cant wait to press some rosin from this plant.
20210724_220536.jpg

Here are some closer pics of the buds. I had some ph issues on this grow and corrected them at the end but it was too late. Thrilled to get as much as I did.
20210724_220530.jpg
20210724_215944.jpg
20210724_215932.jpg
Looks good pal. Ours should dry about the same time.

Nice work @Costanza

What will you be growing next?

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Next up are 2 purple star killer feminized photos and the other 2 I'm undecided at the moment. I have 4 zkittlez autos that are about 7 weeks old so as soon as they are finished around the 2nd week of September I'm gonna start the next one.

Final yield was 53g. Buds are super dense and smell fantastic. Had to press a little bit and test it out and it seems like a 70/30 sativa hybrid definitely more of a sativa leaner than the widows. Used the cannabrush for the first time trimming and it was fantastic it saved me at least 30 minutes and I barely needed to use the trimmers
20210731_104152.jpg
20210731_103959.jpg
20210731_083859.jpg
20210731_080927.jpg

These buds are perfect still got about 18 days to cure but this stuff is super potent and I have a crazy tolerance that was ruined from rso and live resin sugar and this stuff hits me like a freight train .
16279107779783605122117117472438.jpg
16279108108185431351340515109815.jpg

Oh wow it's amazing when you go back to your earlier grows and look at the schwag that you thought was good. Learned so much from this grow and the one afterwards
Please dont think im stalking you, But I wanted to check out your other journals, and I see it gotch'A !! Just like it did so many of us . started off pretty similar to myself and many others 100 watt light and a small tent a couple grand and a yr later your all in, Just like the rest of us. and realizing that every grow you get better and better, learning things that you never knew even existed. just makes you wanna grow again. personally I found growing weed is as much fun and challenging as smoking it. I just find it intresting at how many of us are cut from the same cloth. while Im rambling here I saw you made some "Ice Hash" I really want to learn how could you recommend a good link that walks you thru it?
Thx
Savvage

Please dont think im stalking you, But I wanted to check out your other journals, and I see it gotch'A !! Just like it did so many of us . started off pretty similar to myself and many others 100 watt light and a small tent a couple grand and a yr later your all in, Just like the rest of us. and realizing that every grow you get better and better, learning things that you never knew even existed. just makes you wanna grow again. personally I found growing weed is as much fun and challenging as smoking it. I just find it intresting at how many of us are cut from the same cloth. while Im rambling here I saw you made some "Ice Hash" I really want to learn how could you recommend a good link that walks you thru it?
Thx
Savvage
I still struggle with the hash making its tough to get it down and get a good yield without making mistakes the first run or two. I found a video on one of the posts on here and I bought a little mini wash machine and bubble bags and gave it a shot and didnt get much of a return from it.

Back
Top Bottom