Temps for clone water?

cannilingus

i have just changed up my cloneing. now, i have a modular hydro kit, in which i have an existing black 20x10" tray, that now has a bubbler on the bottom of it, to airiate the clones. the cuttings sit in the little circular slit rafts. anyway. i have a heat mat under them. so. what temp should the solution be for this, and, i heard a total ppm of 200 or so, is ok. i put just 1/4 tsp of grow big, a few drops of superthrive, and a small amount of b-1, in one gallon of water. ph to 6.3. any reccomendations would be great. i have had really no problem keeping clones. i put them sometimes, striangt into soilless, and they sit in water, and seem to do fine. other times, i use the root riots, and, have mixed results. also, i use the liquid dyna gro rooting stuff. today, i will cut a bunch of cuttings, from five different plants, that are not sexed. that way, when i put em into bloom, i have backups, for the ones that are girls. thanks.

ok i was afraid, that that was too high. so, i turned off my heat mat. it was at 76.4. my ph i set at 6.3. for larger plants, i aim for 6.5-6.8. sounds like anything from 5.0-7.0 is ok. i know when i flush, i am often shocked, that my runoff, is sometimes as low as 4.9! my tap water, is preety good. currently its about 113 ppm, most of all this calcium. so no cal mag needed here. and, its runs from 7.2-7.7, ph. i think im going to go back to using vinegar, and soda, for my ph up and down. cheaper, and more effective.
well, i just got done doing some girl scout cookie clones, and mystery clones. god, and three different chrystal clones. reg plants . so i dont know if i will get a girl. only proven girls, are god, and g.s.c. odd plant this gsc. three leaves. lol.

I use an aeroponic cloner, have had 100% clones root in it. No nutes, just 6.0 water around 70 degrees. The instructions said that clones root best in 60-80 degrees F water. Over 80 F creates too good of an environment for bacteria, the #1 clone killer.

i use epsom as an ingredient. my current nutes, have it allready. in fact, it looks like it has everything they need. i have had good success with it. they claim to use at every watering. its called dyna gro. one part veg. one part bloom. lowish numbers.

Back
Top Bottom