Temps for Hydo

R4018

Im trying to grow in a closet in my detached garage 4x4x6. Closet temps are running between 60-65 degrees when the light are on. When the lights are off it is 55-60. The water is 80. Im running my pump continuous. I have a small space heater in there. One of those small desk heaters. I know the room needs to be warmer, im having trouble dialing in the temp or does it matter when the water is 80 all the time? Any advice? Thanks

what kind of hydro??

how can the water maintain 80??
most fears of the colder temps,are the problems with phosphorus getting locked from a cold rootzone,but at 80 that wont happen

can you give us a shot of the setup??

not yet. was thinking about 1" Styrofoam? around the closet. there is no way i can insulate the entire garage?? ill maintain it with a fish tank heater. any suggestions? this is a basic system i made. tx for the repiles

not yet. was thinking about 1" Styrofoam? around the closet. there is no way i can insulate the entire garage?? ill maintain it with a fish tank heater. any suggestions? this is a basic system i made. tx for the repiles

1" on just the room will be fine. I always used visa term heaters on my reef setups...

Back
Top Bottom