Tent size and lights, how much does it matter?

That light covers like a 2' x 2' area, so like one, maybe two plants

Bigger pot = bigger plant

Every strain can yield good, comes down to the grower really when yer in a small space, photos get bigger than Auto for sure
I guess my question is just whats better, more plants with smaller pots, or the other way around?

took the pics with HDR, for more realistic colors.

i added 80w worth of LEDS, 20w each (equivalent to 40w clf or more) all warm lights. so now i have a total of 230w. are the lights close enough? i put them on the sides of the growing light, because the growing light is a rectangle, so less light on 2 sides. i still have a huge 40w LED. not sure i'll put it tho.
Id check the actual watts on those bulbs. They are ok height wise. I think you can keep that type pretty close.
You are shooting for 30-50 w per sq ft. And if you are growing for yield those lights aren't optimal. You're going to want to upgrade. If $ is a issue look online for used lights. I see great deal online all the time. fBook market place, Craigslist, the offer up app, ECT. You can find what you need for under $100.
Ease off on the nutes. And don't add granulated fertilizer to your soil. Too much of a chance of burn. Water when the soil is dry, not on your schedule, on its schedule.

I get only 1 flowering plant under the Ts1000. You can do 2 but it'll be tight. I have 3 plants under the TS1000 and TSL 2000.
received_1155151201541828.jpeg
received_1155151201541828.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom