Tested California Law

Racefan

Well for the first time in 13 years of having a recommendation I tested the California prop215 law. The night after xmas we were coming home from visiting family and friends. We were only 30 minutes from home, the wife was driving and I was snoring in the passenger seat. Our 22 year old daugher was in the back seat. The wife hit a construction zone that dropped the speed from 70 to 55. She didn't slow down though and kept up with traffic at 75mph. Next thing I know I hear...I'm getting lit up. Well I had just under a ounce next to me in a duffel bag with a vaportower, whip and a glass pipe. This was some stinky blue dream and any bump or movement wafted the smell around the truck. The chp pulls us over, asks us the normal questions and for our ID's. He runs our names and comes back and asks if one of us has a recommendation as he can smell the pot. I immdiately reply with yes sir I do and provided him with the paperwork proving it. He asked to see the pot and to make sure some coumadin (blood thinner) tablets had my name on the label. He questioned whether I had less than a ounce but it didn't matter as I can carry 2 ounces at a time and the wifes rec states she can carry 8 ounces at a time. Satisfied he handed our ID's back, told us to slow down, said we can go and walked away. The daughter was astounded and I couldn't stop laughing. It was so unreal to show a cop a bag of pot and for him to just smile and walk away. Gawd! I love California sometimes.
Anyway...there's my story. By the way... tickets in construction zones are doubled here and 20 over would have cost us about a grand or more. We got lucky twice that night.

Nice Racefan:adore: Good news my friend. I also had another run in with Police after being arrested for growing. My house was robbed 12 days before X-mas and plants stolen among many other items. I reported it and when the cops showed there was all sorts of Marijuana on the floor in jars that the thieves left behind. The cops were drooling and dying to bust me saying they lock people up for a thumbnail of grass. One dude was talking about how he used to score 3 finger lids for $10 back when we were kids.
Mind you the same cops that locked me up with NO bail for growing 2 inch tall plants responded and are now on the case of the missing Marijuana.[The only reason I was not busted I believe is due my company in the house all State Officials who knew many of the cops]
Glad to hear you were treated with respect my man!
+Rep

Its nice to see our country laws followed by those who are supposed to enforce them! Keep on toking man, dont let anyone stop you!

Back
Top Bottom