TF's recipe for success

ComoradeBudds

Will be using Tf's nuit's Deep Water Culture 600/w Pineapple Chunk will be the strain. The light cycle for mixing chart for the recipe for success is 18/6 is this right I thought it was 24 on then 12/12 need feed back help.

Yes siree ComoradeBudds, either is ok. You can use 18/6 of light for Vegetative Growth and after substantial progress switch to 12/12. Remember flowers bloom in the dark.
I myself leave lights on 24/7 until flowering.

Comorade, up until a month ago I had been using Technaflora for years. Loved the results with their products. I wanted to try Advanced so I switched. During that time, I was always 24 on. You can do both, I tried both, and I never noticed a difference. I just didn't want to mess with it...Keep us updated on how you like TF

Thanks LonghornFan for the knowledge, I will keep you up dated with results and how I like TF. I will invite you to my grow journal.

whats a good mix using the entire line up? on soil 1 gal i would like to feed 12 of these on regular basis rather then feed one day and water rest. i like every other day kinda thing etc.. running 1k mh super blue horti temps mid 70's and can be low 68 .... have not feed food just water and bad shape so can benefit from strong dosage... 24 light

my recipe for success is about to run out. i have back it up with Botanicare grow and flower. what other supplement should I also use. I will continue to use sugar daddy and thrive b1, what are some others I should use.

hey guys,

Aspiring DWC grower here, and just wasnt sure if you may have a suggestion for a newbs nutes.

Ive been seeing what seems to be hundreds of suggestions ( Dynagrow/boom, Adv. Nute/Bloom A&B, Big Bud, Hygrozyme, GH FloraGrow, Bloom/Micro, Sensizym and H202) and cant quite nail down what to try for a first timer, thanks for any advice guys.

Back
Top Bottom