Thank God for MMJ!

DisabledMan

High everyone, I have been reading this site for quite awhile and decided to register. I am a soon to be grower and the grow room on this site rocks!!! I have a valid doctors recommendation to use MMJ in California. Yes, I am disabled :grinjoint: , and finally come to terms with it. I would really enjoy some friends on this site so feel free to pm me. Thanks

High and welcome to the 420 community. I'm from northern california and a mmj user too.

Please visit our medical marijuana forums. When you get the notion, consider posting some of your experiences with mmj and how it's helped you. You never know when you will help another brother or sister out just by a little typing.
Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

If you need any help or have questions, please feel free to ask.

Peace :rollit:

High people. Went and seen Mike Gordon last night. Awesome show all 1 set no breaks. Then after the show he came up to me shook my hand and had an intelligent conversation about Phish,weed, and Tey's bust in '06. Anybody want to see what's up just right me back :peace: Now all we need is decrimilization all over the country. Turn on,Tune in,Drop out
Later :peace:
deadhead since wayback

happy new yr folks...thank god for mmj...yup this will be my first yr with my card and rec so i hope to be very stoned....bye bye street dealers...hello co-ops

High everyone, I have been reading this site for quite awhile and decided to register. I am a soon to be grower and the grow room on this site rocks!!! I have a valid doctors recommendation to use MMJ in California. Yes, I am disabled :grinjoint: , and finally come to terms with it. I would really enjoy some friends on this site so feel free to pm me. Thanks

:cheer:I want to be disabled too. J/p,but im not :cool: Thats cool you got your recommendation.:roorrip:. Oh yea, :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom