Wow - thanks for making me feel at home

MSHater

Hey friends,

So glad to become apart of the 420 magazine family, didn't even know this site existed. So because I decided to look for alternatives to medicine for my aliment this site is perfect. I have MS and I am looking for what strain works the best for me, I believe its Indica. Although I live in NY, I will be leaving soon for "greener" pastures , so to speak. I have lots to read , lots to learn so thanks so much for creating this site.

MSHater:cheer::thanks:

Re: Wow....thanks for making me feel at home.....

:welcome: MSHater to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Greenest Regards, :green_heart: :Namaste:
BEATEO

Hey friends,

So glad to become apart of the 420 magazine family, didn't even know this site existed. So because I decided to look for alternatives to medicine for my aliment this site is perfect. I have MS and I am looking for what strain works the best for me, I believe its Indica. Although I live in NY, I will be leaving soon for "greener" pastures , so to speak. I have lots to read , lots to learn so thanks so much for creating this site.

MSHater:cheer::thanks:

Its a pleasure to be here Beateo, thanks for ALL of your help in advance . Love this site already........You guys ROCK!!

Love to have you around here MS! Always room for more, were nothing but open arms around here and we're more than willing to answer any questions you may have

Do you know whether your looking for a strain with higher levels of THC or CBD?

Keep warm. Look forward to getting to know you ;)

i been around a year or so. and just recently started to feel noticed in here. I think i was afraind to help, not doing this only like 6 or so years. but, i started replying. and in a short time, i felt more comfy. its nice to share and help.

Welcome mshater. I'd recommend looking into cbd rich Strains. But if you enjoy high thc% and indica sativa hybrids that's what I specialize in take a look at my garden and I can answer any questions you may have. Glad you joined the site.

Welcome ms, I would recommend a high cbd strain for the relief you seek, and read read and read some more!:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom