Hello everybody

PoppaJack

420 Member
Found this site during my research as I'm looking to grow medicinal herb. 59 years old who smoked a ton of weed in the'70's and early '80's. Got sober in "84 and had over 32 years clean. Besides my two cancer diagnosis, my wife has battled MS for 20 years and my sister in law has MS and breast cancer , so I will be growing for three. I am going to have many questions because the cannabis world is way different now than 35 years ago so bear with me. Thanks!

hi poppajack. welcome to :420:

and a great big welcome. :welcome:

it's all new and still the same as ever. you'll fit right in.
here are some useful links for new members to help get you sorted. have a look around get settled. when you are ready start a grow journal as that's where most of the real stuff occurs. questions are encouraged here.

Found this site during my research as I'm looking to grow medicinal herb. 59 years old who smoked a ton of weed in the'70's and early '80's. Got sober in "84 and had over 32 years clean. Besides my two cancer diagnosis, my wife has battled MS for 20 years and my sister in law has MS and breast cancer , so I will be growing for three. I am going to have many questions because the cannabis world is way different now than 35 years ago so bear with me. Thanks!

Seven years junior, but your early timeline matches mine year for year('70s early '80's until I enlisted in '84, including the length of break. If it's your first grow, I recommend soil, it's the most forgiving. Modern soils have amendments added so as long as your have the correct PPFD and water with the correct Ph water it's pretty easy. Since so many depend on you...

I'm midway through my first grow, going very smooth, flipping to flower any day.

Any questions just ask. Dumbest question is the one that goes unasked. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom