THC & CBD Skeletal Molecule

SuperFunker

When searching images of both THC and CBD molecules, I have observed that there are several ways of drawing the respective skeletal molecules. I am not a bio-chemist, so I do not know the various rules associated with depicting molecules. As such, I would appreciate an explanation of the differences in diagramming THC and CBD molecules. Perhaps a 420 writer could create an article/thread that compares methods of drawing THC and CBD molecules. For example, a minimalist version compared to a more expansive/explicit version.

1) It would help me and possibly others understand the molecules and the difference between THC and CBD.

2) By understanding the molecules, I and possibly others would be able to then scrutinize sources that use the skeletal diagrams in the discussion of THC and CBD. That is, understanding the molecule would allow a human to identify articles that have incorrectly depicted the molecules. If the molecules are wrong, it may then follow that the associated discussion is not valid. Everyone and their dog is aware that the internet is heavily steeped in junk information. Developing an understanding of various methods of writing a skeletal molecule would help humans wade through this junk.

Of course, if I am the only human who is interested in THC and CBD skeletal molecule variations, then disregard all of the above.

When searching images of both THC and CBD molecules, I have observed that there are several ways of drawing the respective skeletal molecules. I am not a bio-chemist, so I do not know the various rules associated with depicting molecules. As such, I would appreciate an explanation of the differences in diagramming THC and CBD molecules. Perhaps a 420 writer could create an article/thread that compares methods of drawing THC and CBD molecules. For example, a minimalist version compared to a more expansive/explicit version.

Don't know if this helps at all, but the company I buy CBD from has this all over their site. The Ultimate Guide to Hemp CBD Results and Uses - Elixinol

Back
Top Bottom