THC Vs CBD

They each serve a different purpose.

In terms of "for the Health," just what, exactly, are you wishing to accomplish? That would probably help someone give you some direction.

[I'm editing this in order to add: There are many more cannabinoids than just the two previously mentioned ones. They all seem to do something (although our understanding about such things is still far from complete), and different combinations/ratios of cannabinoids tend to be much more helpful than simply consuming one at a time. A "cornucopia," so to speak. There are also terpenes (the substances that gives cannabis (etc.) its flavor, among other things), and these things also seem to have effects when it comes to mental and emotional issues.]

I almost hate to do it, because she's sort of a den mother to many of us cub scouts - but she's a genuinely kind lady who helps others as and when she can, she has been interested enough in the healing qualities of cannabis that she's been paying attention to such things for a while... and her daughter has anxiety issues. Therefore, I'll give her a virtual poke & prod, because that's what I do.

If she has a free moment or two sometime today, she'll probably respond. If she does, I suggest offering her a virtual hug ( :hug: ), because that's what she does ;) . If she doesn't respond right away, don't take it personally; she has a lot on her plate at the moment, including preparation for a long-distance move that is fast approaching.

Sue... Oh, Susan... Someone is anxious to benefit from your wisdom and experience. I can recall one or two things that you've mentioned were helpful to your daughter, but expect your day-to-day immersion beats my questionable memory faculties 100 to 1. Would you offer nice Mr. Franklin a suggestion or two, dear, please? (Thanks!) @SweetSue

Which is the better for the Health THC or CBD?

OK..... forgive me, but this made me laugh right out loud. See what the propaganda machine is capable of?

:welcome: Mr. Franklin. :hug:

Anxiety responds well to a higher CBD ratio, starting at a 1:2 THC:CBD ratio and slipping up the scale to 1:8 or higher, depending on the level of anxiety.

CBD and THC work so much better together that it’s almost an insult to try and use them alone.

With anxiety you’ll be wanting to play closer attention to the terpene profiles. The terpenes that show up most in the sativas - pinene and limonene in particular - can amplify anxiety to the point of being nearly suicidal. Kinda contrary to what you were hoping. Excessive levels of THC can also aggravate anxiety, but it has more to do with the terpenes.

Is there anything in particular you were hoping to achieve? I’m working with my daughter and establishing her regimen we’ve learned the benefit of establishing a baseline of cannabinoids by taking your oils on a regular schedule.

So how can we help you? :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom