THC vs how stoned you feel

givemenugs

So the dispensary that I go to started testing their weed for thc content. The numbers vary but I usually opt for the kush strains and it looks like what they have posted is anywhere between 17-23%. Last week I got some xxx og kush and I think it had a reading of 17.3% thc and the stuff I got this week Saturn Kush had 23% next to it. Looked good, smelled good, passed all the usual test so I got some. Don't get me wrong it ain't bad at all looks, smell, everything is pretty similar to the xxx I got last week. How come I feel more high from the weed that had a lower thc reading? The xxx at 17.3% I try and not pay attention to the numbers on the board but when I am looking at the names and prices it's hard not to see it. Can anyone offer a reason why the xxx rated at 17.3 gets me more baked than the Saturn at 23%. Technically shouldn't the Saturn make me feel more high since it has more thc?:idea:

maybe every crop is not the same and this batch of saturn was not as good, and the xxx og kush crop was a great batch from a great grower... i don't know... thats one guess.

Every strain hits different. Maybe one's more sativa and one's more indica..

Did you smoke them differently? Like a pipe for one and a bong for the other?

;) vs. :roorrip:

smokin from the same bong.

inconsistent batch theory sounds most logical. and different strokes for different folks....

Back
Top Bottom