Dabs vs Flower vs THC %

42wenty

I went to the local recreational outlet and got some "Dan's Day Dream" BHO advertised as 90% THC (package says 65.59% Delta 9 THC-A and 25.83% Delta 9 THC). I also got a couple grams of some flower "pineapple" advertised as 29% THC (package says 27.5% THC-A and .44% CBD)...not sure about their math on this but whatever?? anyway I am way happier with the high that I am getting from the weed than I am with the High from the concentrate...If its not the THC content....What makes a product with a much lower THC content more enjoyable to smoke than one with a seriously high amount of THC?

That's weird I found it not as enjoyable when I smoked it out of my G pen vs my little bubbler and dome less nail. You should be getting rocked off the concentrate vs the flower. I can only really take one hit of concentrate to a bowl of flower but the high off the dabs is way stronger.

Is it the flavor and taste you are enjoying more ? I don't do full blown shatter I like to smoke wax concentrate as it had more of a flavor I enjoy. If your not getting as high as your flower I would say that the label on your concentrate was wrong

I actually like the taste of the wax better, but after 3 good hits I am left wondering if I shouldn't do another 1 or 2 more :) I have often wondered about the accuracy of those labels. Oh well better luck next strain :)

WOW I have a pretty high tolerance but I took 3 hits the other night of my wax and I was high for 10 hours the first 2 were that miserable high when your like oh dam that was too much LOL. the next 4 I was just on cruise control with a awesome body buzz going on and went to bed woke up for work and was still high I had to go back to bed there % must be off buddy.

Oh sht, the first time I ever hit "dabs" wax shatter w/e 5 minutes later off a small hit i was in the "Holy shit zone" for like 30 seconds and then mellowed right out. Probably all the kush trimmings being extracted. But ya I can't smoke the wax/shatter or any extract for more than one puff but I love LOVE love the flavour!

If I'm not mistaken most extracts should be close to 100% active ingredients. The only flower I have ever heard to hit 25+% was DrG
But you are right the math on the pinnaple is a little... ummm strange? Since you have access you could always just call and ask, or go in and ask the next time youre there. I would like to know how they calculate that myself

Back
Top Bottom