The 12-12 from Seed Thread

del66

hello good people, just thought id start a 12-12 from seed thread in the hope of showing its a good way of growing..all are welcome to post pics, comment, help and advise......thanks:yummy:

these are done 12-12 from seed.they are bubblebombs, my own strain i made
DSCF57581.JPG
DSCF5757.JPG
DSCF5756.JPG

That's great. I'l stick to vegging my plants for about 6 weeks. You don't want to veg grow autoflowers. Some of them are getting pretty good as far as improving the size and potency.

Also I can tell you this much. With other plants like certain flowers for example if you plant the seeds and they sprout at the wrong time the plant will actually know this and wait to flower until the right time, like around spring. That is why it is good to veg the plants. It fools the plant into thinking there was a spring period, even if it was somewhat short.

how well does the plant handle the veg stage with the 12/12?

hi mate , the plant still goes through a veg period but flowers as soon as able, most end up with less leaf and more of a centre cola, lots of people are doing it these days, great in hot summer, less lec, add plants as you go.....i love it..........some peeps just cant get the hang of it and so put it down but give it a try and see ........;)

Also I can tell you this much. With other plants like certain flowers for example if you plant the seeds and they sprout at the wrong time the plant will actually know this and wait to flower until the right time, like around spring. That is why it is good to veg the plants. It fools the plant into thinking there was a spring period, even if it was somewhat short.

each to their own lol..............

hi mate , the plant still goes through a veg period but flowers as soon as able, most end up with less leaf and more of a centre cola, lots of people are doing it these days, great in hot summer, less lec, add plants as you go.....i love it..........some peeps just cant get the hang of it and so put it down but give it a try and see ........;)

I'm trying it now. Hope it goes well :)

i somehow ended up with a configuration that has the veg room over the bloom room, always worrying the 18 hr veg lights might bleed into the 12 hr bloom room. thanks , sounds good to me, 12 on 12 off forever. skyhigh robert

in an out building/green house in the winter i thought having a veg room over the bloom room would be an efficient use of heat rising, temp went down to -29 here so one kept the other warmer. just worry the bloom room might get some bleeding light. i have since moved the veg room out from on top to next, better able to control the light. skyhighrobert

hello tecumseh, in a small space in the middle of winter it seemed good to use the flower room to capture the heat in cold winter with early nights, using flower room heat to an advantage so i positioned my veg room over the flower room. zoom to summer and the long warm nights, dont sound so pertty now. sky high robert

Back
Top Bottom