The 4x4 Grow Tent Club

Has anyone thought to pester @Icemud about this question?

Been reading these for awhile now.
Looks amazing! Ihave several tents myself, and one is 4x4! So here goes superskunk x wonderwoman 4x5gallon dwc 600w hps cooltube start of week 3 flower.
20190425_113534.jpg
20190425_113457.jpg
20190425_113434.jpg

This is my DIY setup for cooling. I shaved as much off the bulb socket end as I could with a dremel for max air flow. The fan keeps a nice vortex of air moving around the bulb & the exhaust fan is close to get rid of the heat. The plant under the light is no more than 3.5F above ambient room temperature.

Thanks, I don't tell anyone about my garden so it's great to be able to share pics with other growers :). My grows are low tec, I don't own a ph/ppm meter. I used the test strips for my fish aquarium to figure out 1 ml of vinegar / liter tap water keeps the ph where they seem to like it. Here is a pic of the little one, it yielded 87g. Its hard to see in the pics bud the bud looked almost blue compared to the others. I dont know what strain any of them are so I just labelled it as blueberry .

Beautiful!!..

21 days into flower. Superskunkxwonderwoman in dwc. Trying remo nutrients for first time since i got them for free. Allways used canna nutrients + additives before. Seems to be working well.. no burns or deficiencies at 1/2 strength.
20190427_133211.jpg
20190427_133204.jpg
20190427_133152.jpg

My dwc buckets run 8 to 10 degrees lower with my COB LEDs vs the old HPS. Even with the HPS dimmed to 650w.

Real world experience. :cool:
Im also replacing half of my hps lamps to leds for the summer heats. Or ill have to invest shit loads of money and electricity to cooling... now i got 5 600w hps and summer i have 2 and several leds..

Im also replacing half of my hps lamps to leds for the summer heats. Or ill have to invest shit loads of money and electricity to cooling... now i got 5 600w hps and summer i have 2 and several leds..

Yeah it looks like I'll be having the same issue..
And I'm only running one 630 watt CMH...
Warm weather is going to be coming in soon and I'm having a hard time deciding if I should just try and go with an LED or run an air conditioner

Yeah it looks like I'll be having the same issue..
And I'm only running one 630 watt CMH...
Warm weather is going to be coming in soon and I'm having a hard time deciding if I should just try and go with an LED or run an air conditioner
My experience is that leds do the job but you have to put more effort in training methods. Scrog and defol/pruning lst:ng worked for me in past. Light penetration was the issue. Though i havent run the newest led tech.

Back
Top Bottom