The Alberta Growers Lounge

How do you like the vape pen?
I love it!! It’s a lil expensive if you smoke as much as I do, but my dad is a couple months free of cigarettes because he bought one of these rechargeable weed pens.

this purple monkey stuff Ive been buying is 36 bucks in a small town just north of me. Then in the smoke shop in town two nights ago it was 52 bucks. A bit of a price difference there. I was shocked. It’s almost empty...
image.jpg

yeah Sugar Bud Craft Growers, Probably the thing that sparked my full interest in growing. We did the full electrical for the newbuild and the engineering/installation of their lights.
That would be quite the endeavour, always curious as to what the light of choice is for large scale growing.

I could use a dab or two :roorrip:
I’m like right here! :laughtwo:

So is the whole pen disposable or do you replace the cartridges?
Just the cartridge is disposable. The bottom part, comes with a charger and you twist the pen on, plug it into a USB till it’s solid green then it’s fully charged. Depending on how much you use it, it could stay charged from anywhere between a day to three days. The pen that I bought came with a charger and one cartridge that was 0.3 grams (normally there 0.5 gram) I think it came to just under 50 bucks.

That's not to bad of a price.
No it’s really not, then your set up with a pen and a charger... the cheaper cartridges are 30-40 bucks, and if you only have a couple puffs off it a night, should last you more then three days. It’s hard to judge because we’re kronic smokers and go through a cartridge in a day in a half if not faster lol

Need to learn how to refill yourself!
Yeah that would be deadly. You can buy rigs that you can add new stuff to your pen. Those are a bit more expensive and you’ll have to have a steady supply of rosin to put in it... or learn how to make your own oil like the use in the replacement cartridges

Yeah that would be deadly. You can buy rigs that you can add new stuff to your pen. Those are a bit more expensive and you’ll have to have a steady supply of rosin to put in it... or learn how to make your own oil like the use in the replacement cartridges
Just don’t use Vit E acetate as a diluent

Challenge accepted!!
Haha jk would it kill me?
That what was killing people off a year ago with lung shut down. Someone was selling knock off cartridges that had that as a diluent

Back
Top Bottom