The Beautiful Bud Thread

Hey check this out.... :smokin:
When you look at photos that you like....Then say so!!
Go to photos and Rate that photo, even if you don't like it, say so..!
If it sucks say so...!
You wont hurt my feelings...everyone could use some constructive criticism a time or two. That's how we get better at what we do.
There is alot of photos in this thread that are very nice and it helps us take better photos when you rate them and we see what you like and what you don't like...!
Thank you
Matanuska Valley

000_48081.jpg

000_49541.jpg

nice, im looking closely.. and looks like u get the same buds i do..

Yes I grow it's really fun. Why don't you buy some fem seeds and you wont haft to deal with the males..?
You could say I have a green thumb. :biggrin:
The reson you don't get seeds in your weed is most of time they grow all females plants most of weed you buy here in the USA is grown here or canadian and it's grown indoods.They try to maxamize there yield for indoors growing that is why no seeds....

I talk to Gypsy Nirvana about pics and seeds about 2 or 3 times a month...
I really like Gypsy.He is the owner of seedsdirect...
He is really good people and he helped me out ALOT in the cannabis world here at home and over in the UK and yes it's safe to buy seeds with them...
I know all to well :biggrin: Yes I have a few plants..The Alaskan Constitution tells me I can have 24 plants legally and I love it to.I just want people to see how easy it is to grow and it is too...I dont care if you spend $50.00 a 1/4 or $100.00 a 1/4...I WILL GROW THE SAMETHING FOR $0.00.....Best of all I know what kind it is and how it was grown and what FERTILIZERS it was given and that means alot to me.....!
I want to know what I am smoking don't you....?
Thank you
MV...

Sweet Dealings :D

Managed to squeeze a picture out of my camera.

Buddy from my apartment (conveniently, my landlord's son-in-law) recently started to deal. Now, he doesn't smoke it but knows a lot of people who does/deals. He managed an amazing amount at a wicked price...and he's now hooking us up with decent buds for dirt cheap.

It's a little leafy, and the taste is kinda lacking... but it sure does the trick. It's apparently a derivitave of a Hash Plant, and you can really notice that.. gives a real smooth body high.

So we rolled a 'Celebration Joint' (to start the several dozen joint marathon we've been enjoying since LoL) It's great because we can now get pounds super cheap, but still sell it at the prices we normally do ('cept to the 'special ppl', they get a deal). Yippee Cash Flow!!

(also in the pic I've got my 5g 'personal' vial of oil and my bf's 10g 'personal' vial... to keep us out of what we're selling)
:tommy:
danewshit.jpg

LoL. It seems this "hash plant" comes in nothing but ridiculous sized buds. LoL, 'cept for the bit at the bottom of a bag, the smallest bud we've come across is 4g

Don't know how it dries yet, since we just got it. I won't be able to fully say how good it is until I have some dryed out and in a joint. That's how I judge weed!

Back
Top Bottom