Microscopic pics of fine cali bud

SmokeyMacPot

I some micro pics today. the bud is normal street stuff. high quality street stuff. the only stuff i buy. sorry im high. but yeah the pic is of this bud.

cooley6305c1.jpg

street6305b1.jpg

check out my picture thread for more bud and micro pics that i am going to start updating my pic thread more. well yeah :allgood:

yes we do, this stuffs resin is unbelivable its trichomes ontop of trichomes. it looks very white and glistles in the light

it is a good cam just thru t a lense which brings down the quality a bit and i resize and bring down the quality so it can load faster. plus im kind of shaky, but my cam is 12mp. but yeah thanks everyone

lol this is one of my pics with my old cam.

3-20.jpg

now this is with the new one

cooley6305b1.jpg

look at the difference. lol and thats with my bad lighting i always have also a part of my kind of bad pics. ill try better and take more pics to post in my picture thread

nice bud, nice pics, good cam, but I hate to break it to you bro, it is not 12MP

like i said i dont use max res. but yeah the focos sucks because its thru a magnifing glass so i have to focous it myslef, and yeah may not be but thats what it says on the box and manuals.

Back
Top Bottom