The cure for Russet Mites it works!

Sluicebox

Here is a goody for you. I believe in Karma, so maybe if I help you, someone will help me. I got a new strain from a friend this spring Hindu Kush and had nothing but problems with it. WPM, spider mites. I cured that with Neem every 4 days for weeks. However I noticed a deficiency and nothing would fix it, leaves started to canoe and vigor was lost. I took a 50x scope and looked at it and HOLLY S,,T! there were thousands of these lil critters on my gal. I tried everything, and nothing store bought worked. Then I tried DE. Diatomaceous Earth (spelling?) Any way, get a powder applicator $16 most places, DE food grade is what I used. I applied every 4 days up to the third week of flower. Gone!, no joke. I also sprinkled around bottom of plant and watered it in. Then reapplied as a dressing on top of soil. Make sure that you keep it on the base of your plant all the time. Rinses off easy, likely could apply later in flower if you had to, just make sure you can still rinse off without wrecking buds. I wouldn't put it on once they start getting sticky.

BTW I used green cure for the WPM and a sulfur burner, just don't use burner after 3rd week of flower, yuck. Also added lots of fans, fixed it.

Best to you all.

Here is a goody for you. I believe in Karma, so maybe if I help you, someone will help me. I got a new strain from a friend this spring Hindu Kush and had nothing but problems with it. WPM, spider mites. I cured that with Neem every 4 days for weeks. However I noticed a deficiency and nothing would fix it, leaves started to canoe and vigor was lost. I took a 50x scope and looked at it and HOLLY S,,T! there were thousands of these lil critters on my gal. I tried everything, and nothing store bought worked. Then I tried DE. Diatomaceous Earth (spelling?) Any way, get a powder applicator $16 most places, DE food grade is what I used. I applied every 4 days up to the third week of flower. Gone!, no joke. I also sprinkled around bottom of plant and watered it in. Then reapplied as a dressing on top of soil. Make sure that you keep it on the base of your plant all the time. Rinses off easy, likely could apply later in flower if you had to, just make sure you can still rinse off without wrecking buds. I wouldn't put it on once they start getting sticky.

BTW I used green cure for the WPM and a sulfur burner, just don't use burner after 3rd week of flower, yuck. Also added lots of fans, fixed it.

Best to you all.

Interesting. I'll give it a try if they come back around. I was having success with the sulfur burner a couple years ago, but they don't seem to mind it as much this year. I have a big bag of DE already so if they pop up again, I'll grab a powder applicator and give it a try. Thanks!

I know this sounds completely noided but I feel it's no accident they are bad this year. I heard more than once that they were locked up in a level 4 lab in Georgia for decades. Then when Colorado went green, there was a resurgence of them. There are some big companies that would love to see the small guy pave the way and then fail. Really only a matter of time before they take over the scene.They once said they want to control every thing grown on Earth, by making everyone use their genetics. Obummer already made them above the law. Huge company like that could easily spread those lil nasties. Like I said noided, but I think that other farmers are having a pretty tough fight with them in their row crops (beans, tomatoes etc.) If anyone can dig into this I would love to know. Please report on how the de works for you. Best...

I know this sounds completely noided but I feel it's no accident they are bad this year. I heard more than once that they were locked up in a level 4 lab in Georgia for decades. Then when Colorado went green, there was a resurgence of them. There are some big companies that would love to see the small guy pave the way and then fail. Really only a matter of time before they take over the scene.They once said they want to control every thing grown on Earth, by making everyone use their genetics. Obummer already made them above the law. Huge company like that could easily spread those lil nasties. Like I said noided, but I think that other farmers are having a pretty tough fight with them in their row crops (beans, tomatoes etc.) If anyone can dig into this I would love to know. Please report on how the de works for you. Best...

They definitely are worse and stronger. I did hear from a highway maintenance person that they have been spraying some kind of "biological pest control" this summer all over CO. He said he thought it might be some kind of mite. They are all over my tomatoes and I had them on my beans too. I'd say those two got it the worst in my garden

Back
Top Bottom