Russet mites?

Diyandimitrov

So that’s my product from the summer i harvester in November and the weed stays in that kind of boxers for month or 2 almost my question it’s if I use to have russet spider broad mites on it or fusarium or any other sickness or fungus it will die staying on cold dry and dark please for 2 months or som of it will survive ?

image.jpg

Not sure about the mites, my guess is they’ll go dormant in the cold. The eggs will probably survive, but if they hatch there’s really nothing for them to eat, as most of the plant juices will be gone. Mold, fungus, etc, will survive in a dormant state, add heat and moisture, it will return. Maybe someone will know for certain.

hash it or extract. that's all you can do.

edit : looking at that i'm not sure i'd do anything but compost. hashing or extract is what you do with a pile of cheap or otherwise questionable weed.

i wouldn't keep it in the house if you wanna grow indoor either. i'd hash it right away.

It wi go in processing anyway I just wanted to know what’s going on with russet trough the winter how cold it should be for fungus and eggs to die ? And for how long the cold should stay it was -13 for day and it will be -20 mostly

It wi go in processing anyway I just wanted to know what’s going on with russet trough the winter how cold it should be for fungus and eggs to die ? And for how long the cold should stay it was -13 for day and it will be -20 mostly

the live ones die. the eggs go dormant to kick your ass as soon as they get warm.

edit : you can freeze all you want. gfl.

Not a lot of literature about how mites survive through winter, but they do. They might burrow into the soil or the eggs go dormant. fungus/bud rot produces spores which will last years or until conditions are right and then they’ll grow. Cold or freezing is unlikely to kill the spores.

Not a lot of literature about how mites survive through winter, but they do. They might burrow into the soil. fungus/bud rot produces spores which will last years or until conditions are right and then they’ll grow. Cold or freezing is unlikely to kill the spores.

actually it's fairly well known. they don''t have blood, they have glycol. they simply slow to a dormant state and the glycol keeps them from freezing to death. glycol is what keeps antifreeze from freezing. they survive better in an egg state, but adults will survive as well.

edit : that's part of how we figured out what glycol is and how to use it in our cars

Celsium
actually it's fairly well known. they don''t have blood, they have glycol. they simply slow to a dormant state and the glycol keeps them from freezing to death. glycol is what keeps antifreeze from freezing. they survive better in an egg state, but adults will survive as well.

edit : that's part of how we figured out what glycol is and how to use it in our cars. So I thin -30 the antifreeze freez or -50 but there it was some point. What about the heat how much I should heat if I wanna make sure everything it’s death ?

edit : that's part of how we figured out what glycol is and how to use it in our cars
I did not research far enough to find out about the glycol but have read a few gardening articles and some edu papers/articles about how the adults will drop to the soil, burrow down a little way and just wait it out until consistently warm days in the spring when they wake up and start to do their thing all over again.

From what I have read, the molds and mildews are different. The spores start to die in the fall with the first of the frosts. The next spring the winds will blow the spores in the warm southern parts of a continent around and as the weather gets warmer the mildews, etc will start to move north. Each time they form on a plant they will release more spores when it is dry enough. The spores being carried by those very warm southerner winds now make me cringe a bit in late spring and on until fall.

It’s a greenhouse i herd 130 f kills them all

the biggest issue is the soil will likely remain contaminated. they may also be able get a toe hold on other plants in the green house and come roaring back if you don't cull everything.

Back
Top Bottom