Hemp Mite/Russet Help

can anyone who has dealt with these help out @Fredthesmoker over here at this thread

the poor bugger has a bad plant, and he needs some help determining if it's russets. since the action needed is drastic, he understandably doesn't want to risk it unless there is a more definitive diagnosis.

to me the damage looks like russets, but we could use someone with direct experience on this. sorry for double posting on the same issue. i'd like to have more eyeballs on this.

thanks guys.

can anyone who has dealt with these help out @Fredthesmoker over here at this thread

the poor bugger has a bad plant, and he needs some help determining if it's russets. since the action needed is drastic, he understandably doesn't want to risk it unless there is a more definitive diagnosis.

to me the damage looks like russets, but we could use someone with direct experience on this. sorry for double posting on the same issue. i'd like to have more eyeballs on this.

thanks guys.
I googled it and it says that spraying with garlic, peppers 🌶️ and fogging with D.E. helps but last resort heat to 110F then to 65F. Good luck. CL🍀. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom