The Daab By Ispire

:nicethread:

This Daab is the coolest rig! Thanks EG! When I want to vape some rosen I reach for this one!
Hey Stone, thanks for the recommendations. They look great! :thumb:

I hope I will ask this the right way, but just to double check--is it easier to achieve the same level of intra-planetary orbit with the Daab than (say) with a regular dry herb vaporizer passing through a bubbler?
Or is it about the same amount of "harshness" on the lungs and throat?
(Just want to double-check what I am doing.)
:thanks:

Hey Stone, thanks for the recommendations. They look great! :thumb:

I hope I will ask this the right way, but just to double check--is it easier to achieve the same level of intra-planetary orbit with the Daab than (say) with a regular dry herb vaporizer passing through a bubbler?
Or is it about the same amount of "harshness" on the lungs and throat?
(Just want to double-check what I am doing.)
:thanks:
Hi el gringuito! A dry flower vape is to the Daab as a spark is to a torch IMO! Even good ones like a Mighty or PAX to me! So powerful that it's an occasional thing for me. Maybe two or three times a month. There's no harshness but a power that can feel strong but no coughing necessary. It's a different hit that can hit back!
Hehe, it's been a while. I'm going to squish something today and hit it tonight in the Daab! Thanks for the inspiration! @Ispire made a winner in this one!
Have a great day!

Hi el gringuito! A dry flower vape is to the Daab as a spark is to a torch IMO! Even good ones like a Mighty or PAX to me!
Yeah. I think yours is the NASA version, but I get the idea.
So powerful that it's an occasional thing for me. Maybe two or three times a month.
Yeah, ok. Good to know. Can you dial it down by putting in less, or does that not really work?
Or does that not really happen? :)
There's no harshness but a power that can feel strong but no coughing necessary.
I think that is what I am looking for. I have a few different health conditions, and I asked my natural doctor about how to strengthen my lungs, and she almost choked trying to tell me to change my ingestion method to something other than hot air on the lungs.
So, I could do oil, or honey, but somehow they are not quite the same as inhaling. I don't know why. But I was thinking if I got a rosin press and a Daab, it could be easier on the lungs.

I tend to believe that the less processed a food is (i.e., the closer to the source [within reason]), the healthier. So I was thinking that way with cannabis also, but the stratosphere really helps me connect dots like nothing else (and I love it). So I looked it up, and some websites said it is easier on the lungs to dab, than to vape dry flower.

>> However, for others, dabbing is preferable. For example, it’s good for people with sensitive lungs.

So, if that's true, I think my natural medical doctor would approve. And if it is business-related or medical, I can always justify it :cheesygrinsmiley::thumb::p

It's a different hit that can hit back!
:D👊
Hehe, it's been a while. I'm going to squish something today and hit it tonight in the Daab! Thanks for the inspiration! @Ispire made a winner in this one!
Have a great day!
Thanks, Stone!

Also, Grandpa does not appear to be answering his thread. :-( Do you know how much difference there is between, say, a 6 ton , a 12 ton, and a 20 ton press is?

Also, how much difference is there between the bottle-jack style, and the hydraulic cylinder style?

And does anyone have any recommendations on where the sweet spot is?
Gracias.

Can you dial it down by putting in less, or does that not really work?
Or does that not really happen? :)
Hehe, yes, I'm not wired up like that I guess. I have a hard time taking moderate hits. It does have good temp setting by the degree so you can dial in the vape density.
I think that is what I am looking for. I have a few different health conditions, and I asked my natural doctor about how to strengthen my lungs, and she almost choked trying to tell me to change my ingestion method to something other than hot air on the lungs.
So, I could do oil, or honey, but somehow they are not quite the same as inhaling. I don't know why. But I was thinking if I got a rosin press and a Daab, it could be easier on the lungs.
One of the reasons i use it occasionally is the lung thing. It's still vape in our lungs. Personally I think it's much better than combusting a joint or pipe but it's still going in our lungs.
I get it! I like to get an inhaled hit and the ride that comes with it! There's nothing like it!

There's consequences with any of this. I think vaping rosen is better than some other ways and not worse than vaping anything else that I know.
Also, Grandpa does not appear to be answering his thread. :-( Do you know how much difference there is between, say, a 6 ton , a 12 ton, and a 20 ton press is?
I don't. I have a 6 ton @DabPress with a hand pump built in. It's slightly difficult to do. I have a spine degen thing and have a hard time with upper body strength/use. It's a workout but I get it done. I think if I had the resources I'd have one with a remote hydraulic pump for better ergonomics or one that's auto hydraulic. Lots of $$ for those though. Have fun shopping!

Back
Top Bottom