The Deep Water Culture Home

I want be starting a journal anytime soon, I am just breeding indoors now and getting things ready for outdoors. I am just here to offer help and my exp to anyone and for good company. I've used almost all growing methods and nutes etc and love passing on what I've learned over the years so feel free to ask me anything and I'll try to help out. I am new to the whole forums thing, Ive always just stayed up late reading or working in the garden but since I've found a good online community I am ready to give back some of what I have learned. Thanks again in advance to all of you for the warm welcome.

This is great! Welcome aboard! Always good to have more growers.

Even better... you grow outdoors! :slide: So do I. I also plan to try some breeding for my first time this season. Seeds are a big expense for me each year. Would be nice to someday be able to cut out that expense, and only buy choice seeds from time to time.

Anyway.... :welcome: friend!

Thank you, MC. They told me to use Aspercream and gave me two pain killers and some anti-viral med. I bought a new lawn mower and took it off the truck by myself and strained my back, and was hurting bad for two days with a strained back. THen my wife found the red spots on my back and hip, and touched one and I almost jumped off the bed. Felt like a blow torch hit me....and off to the the emergenccy room I went,.

So sorry Roseman. Shingles hurt bad. Hope you feel better soon.

BTW I will be putting up pics in a few and will remove the pump. I am satisfied with the roots now.

Gentlemen I think my hydro store guy has lost his Fning mind! :cheer: And I love it... Or karma, is just letting me know to keep doing things right...

Went to the store for some ONA pro, and a few big tidbits I will posting in my grow when the rest of the stuff comes in... Lets just say we have a ebb and grow in the works, a flood table, and a stinkbud cloner...

And this fell into my lap for $325

400 watt HID enclosed hood 4" in and out, with a plantmax bulb? I took them out because I drop things when my arms go numb anyways... 4" can fan with a cool outlet mount! 6' light mover, ballast with a timer built in... I could not pass it up... It's used but hell it's cheap! :cheer:

good_deal_001.JPG

Just wanted to say Hello All and thanks to Roseman for the invite to join The Deep Water Culture! :slide:

:welcome: Great bunch here, and your knowledge and experience in any form of weed growing is helpful here ;) we just want everyone to get the best harvest they can, and if we can help with that... cool beans baby :cheer: Sounds like you wish the same! :peace: The mule

Gentlemen I think my hydro store guy has lost his Fning mind! :cheer: And I love it... Or karma, is just letting me know to keep doing things right...

Went to the store for some ONA pro, and a few big tidbits I will posting in my grow when the rest of the stuff comes in... Lets just say we have a ebb and grow in the works, a flood table, and a stinkbud cloner...

And this fell into my lap for $325

400 watt HID enclosed hood 4" in and out, with a plantmax bulb? I took them out because I drop things when my arms go numb anyways... 4" can fan with a cool outlet mount! 6' light mover, ballast with a timer built in... I could not pass it up... It's used but hell it's cheap! :cheer:

good_deal_001.JPG

New gear! New toys! Wow! Yup... I am jealous! lol

Very nice. And Ebb and Grow? Or Ebb and Flow? Now ya got me wondering!!!

:bong:

First time for me. I spent a long time at WEB-MD today and it says it is hereitary. My dad had shingles and I never uderstood the pain that he endured. I only thought they itched. They HURT bad.

Shingles lay dormant in the spine and nervous system, from having chicken pox. STRESS and worry brings them out.

I thought I only had a strained back muscle, until my wife found the bumps and touched one of them. GOOD GRIEF!

Bummer man, My dad had a bout with shingles and from what I saw I don't want any!! I've had a few bouts with gout same thing painwise you can't even let the cool sheet touch your foot !! So now I've got my back (went out last wk) my foot ( bunion/gout) . Well at least I still have my sanity (?), jurys still out on that ,I guess. Hope you get that under controll Rosy,that ain't a good pain ! :goodluck: P.S. Chopped that big ol nasty plant !! I'll post a pic or two later...Take care guy ..

Bummer man, My dad had a bout with shingles and from what I saw I don't want any!! I've had a few bouts with gout same thing painwise you can't even let the cool sheet touch your foot !! So now I've got my back (went out last wk) my foot ( bunion/gout) . Well at least I still have my sanity (?), jurys still out on that ,I guess. Hope you get that under controll Rosy,that ain't a good pain ! :goodluck: P.S. Chopped that big ol nasty plant !! I'll post a pic or two later...Take care guy ..

I have to limit my lobster, shrimp and crab to once a week, or I get gout in my toes and feet.

A GREAT DEAL, Mule!

Roseman if you were local, I would gladly loan out any lights I had for you to use! Your guide has helped me get to where my plants are now... I owe you man! You and the misses come to Colorado to visit, you better stop and see me and FPF! Take you out for some free range buffalo burgers with bacon and blue cheese crumbles... And these bacon ranch potato skins, KICK muchies right in the face!!! :cheer:

Hope you feel better, good vibes coming your way :peace:

press_017.jpg
These are the 2 biggest of my last AK48 colas, there are 4 more about 12" and a lot of reg buds, lots ! :yahoo:

That pic above was after 12 wks of flowering !! Talk about waiting !! There were few if any amber trichs I just didn't want to wait anymore they smell sweet too !! :peace:

New gear! New toys! Wow! Yup... I am jealous! lol

Very nice. And Ebb and Grow? Or Ebb and Flow? Now ya got me wondering!!!

:bong:

Ah ha missed this one...

Both my friend I have 3 small rooms of mine to play in so ya bubbles, ebb and grow and a flood table, mans gotta have hobbies... :roorrip: And we are adding on as we speak... I am old and broken, my friends are old and broken... And we have a alarm that spiderman would play hell trying to mess with... Nothing crazy 18-24 plants max in all systems combined... I just cannot leave well enough alone... :reading420magazine: :bong:

Listen guys in Colorado the used stuff is cheap! Look at what Roseman posted before people buy the wrong stuff or to much and go ass up and give up... Hell did ya see the CFL hood I made on Sunday? I am a broke peepee I had to buy this! Hell ramen noodles aint all bad if ya add some stuff from the back of the fridge to em... :grinjoint: And cheese.

Roseman if you were local, I would gladly loan out any lights I had for you to use! Your guide has helped me get to where my plants are now... I owe you man! You and the misses come to Colorado to visit, you better stop and see me and FPF! Take you out for some free range buffalo burgers with bacon and blue cheese crumbles... And these bacon ranch potato skins, KICK muchies right in the face!!! :cheer:

Hope you feel better, good vibes coming your way :peace:

Wow, sounds so good! My wife is from Utah and we go there once a year.

Maybe some day.....................

Back
Top Bottom