The Deep Water Culture Home

If you look at my post 5773 that was last weeks pictures of my plants. I have a question. The one in the back is unknown indoor with many bud sites as you can see. The one in the front is a WW with female attributes but not really bud sites. My question is, is this normal for a WW? Tomorrow will be the start of week 5 or as I call it week 4 finished. The plant is growing and growing. I looked for balls and bananas and saw none. Anything that looks like a banana has hairs coming from it.

Any suggestions or is it just a slow bud grower?

If you need better pictures of the ww let me know and I will take them.

If you look at my post 5573 that was last weeks pictures of my plants. I have a question. The one in the back is unknown indoor with many bud sites as you can see. The one in the front is a WW with female attributes but not really bud sites. My question is, is this normal for a WW? Tomorrow will be the start of week 5 or as I call it week 4 finished. The plant is growing and growing. I looked for balls and bananas and saw none. Anything that looks like a banana has hairs coming from it.

Any suggestions or is it just a slow bud grower?

If you need better pictures of the ww let me know and I will take them.

The post that you are directing us to is post 5773 fyi, not 5573

Tell him there a bunch of guys standing in front of Home Depot looking for some work ! You know your going to get real quality there boy :thumb: :rofl:

I'm standing here in front of Home Depot and I have a feeling someone is talking about me?:bong:

If I could just remember why I'm here? :hmmmm:

Ok guys i will be uploadin pix to my journal check in bout an hour. I moved my girls out of my closet and was a lot of work but i have tons of pix. Just resizing the pix now its so slow lol

Ok guys i will be uploadin pix to my journal check in bout an hour. I moved my girls out of my closet and was a lot of work but i have tons of pix. Just resizing the pix now its so slow lol

I WILL BE RIGHT HERE!!! :thanks::thanks:

Here you go bubble grower and TY. The seed was from nirvana.

IMG_25874.JPG

Answer if you remember I had nute burn earlier on in flowering so now I am under nuting. I am in the 300 range usually. Now I have huge roots(short roots before) and drinking a gallon a day and before basically nothing.

Back
Top Bottom