The Deep Water Culture Home

so if you get pollen sacs, just throw them out? what if they are hermi?
My worst fear is that all mine are hermi, the buddy i got my bagseed from said they might be hermi, like in their genetics...is that possible? or should i be aware of that?

First, yes get it out in the next day or so. If worse comes to worse and you don't have the time or don't want to do it on your BD, just cut it off at the base and deal with the root removel a little later.

As far as it having anything worthwhile in it, problem is some strains do and some strains don't. Either way it won't be much but depends on you whether it is worth it.

After you cut it make sure you wash your hands and change your clothes before entering the grow room just it case that male plant decides to dust you as you remove and handle it.

I can't believe I am the answer person today but take it from who it comes just trying to pay it forward. If they are hermi pull male parts if you can but yes you will get some yield and yes lots of seeds.

I removed mine an easy way so the male didn't know shhhhhhhhhhhhh. I pulled the cup and through it in the yard nice and easy. Ok placed it down softly. I didn't retrieve it till months later, the cup that is. For some reason the roots don't biodegrade that well and are still there from first grow.

if there are seeds, doesnt that mean less potent bud? since it is like satisfitied, it wont create as much resin??

The only thing males taught me was to buy fem seeds. I still dabble in the reg seeds but only on strains I want to try. Perhaps if I do get a male I will harvest pollen for later breeding projects but I ain't there yet. Fems seeds are expensive but I like some of the mixes I've seen lately. Right now I'm cloning if I see something I like.

There are just too many strains and not enough time!

Hermi's are tough to control. Sometimes it only on one branch and you can pick them off but it's a pain in the ass. Probably no way you are going to get them all but if it only affects a few buds it may be savagable, as in, you may get something. For me if they hermi early then they get cut, it they do it in the last week or two I'll pick and hope.

Those aren't seeds they are pollen sacs. So you will get no seeds for regrowth.

Now MC chime in if the other one is male and he lets it grow will it turn hermi so he will have seeds for next grow?

Happy Bday again GG. Have fun my brother no matter what you do! :peace:

Tried to give you Birthday Rep but couldn't yet. I won't forget! :peace:

Nice man i hope you enjoy that today i smoked a fat bowl of some AK and bout to go get ready and get a new tattoo for my birthday present lol

Last year, the great blues musician B.B. King was about to celebrate his birthday. His wife asked him " B.B., what would you like for me to get for your birthday?"

B.B. replied "surprise me and get me something unique."

So after much thought, Mrs King decided to get a surprise tattoo; a very personal tattoo of his initials on her fanny, so off to the tatoo parlor she went.

She proudly entered the tatoo parlor and said
"I'd like to get my husbands initials tatooed on me, somewhere that only he will see them, someplace personal."

The tattoo artists responds" how about on your fanny? A big red B on each cheek.

she says "that will be great!"

So the tattoo artist proceeds to put a very large red B on each cheek of her fanny.

Mrs King goes home, approaches B.B. and says "I got your present, and it is going to be a great big suprise for you tonight when we go to bed!"

B.B. says "I can't wait, show me now."

so Mrs King turns around, drops her panties, turns around, bends over with her fanny in the air to show B.B her new tattoo!

B.B. looks at it and shouts

"WHO THE HELL IS BOB?

MC what do you think about my plants? I see the curling and have mentioned it before but nothing seems to make a difference. The lowered nutes are making them grow and drink a lot. They look way better to me except for the curling.

One thing I did do is turn the fan away from the plants yesterday. I face the fan out the door to remove heat from room. I think that has helped. It looks like the temps lowered today. Water temp is still a bit on the high side but goes down every night when I add water. I is about 75 in the day sometimes goes to 80 and 70 at night.

Could the water temp be causing the curling leaves or is that just nutes?

Beautiful simply beautiful. Man so has anyone else had troubles gettin the website to load it wouldnt load since i posted earlier and now its tellin me i have only 33 rep points when i had 99 i dont get it

Website has been found. Waiting for connection...........

I tried several times today and could not connect! It is much more slower today than usual.

Back
Top Bottom