The Deep Water Culture Home

thought I'd share a picture of one of my girls
white widow, approx 6.5 weeks into flower

IMG_9672.jpg

reps for outdoor grow in Montana!!, we have fierce grasshoppers up here atm, and they are just gonna get worse as summer continues, hope they dont hit ya down there, peace bro!

36 hrs dark??? enlighten me :):smokin:

:smokin:hey Mama train,Hello I did the 36 hours of total dark before i went 12/12
last grow, I think I read about it in Roesman's tutorial
worked real good IMHO
it was scary leaving my babies in the dark like that but when the lights came on I could see lots of new light green growth on the tops and I had white hairs after 10 days
yeah Roseman made a believer out of ME:peace:

Foreverstoked welcome and ask all the questions you want. All are willing to help and give ideas.

Barto plants look great congrats.

Dawg i will restate it your plants are lovely

PICT0455.JPG

here's a shot of our d.y.i. super mini cloner 24 hours after taking
It's day 5 now,roots still haven't popped yet, they have kept their heads up the whole time!:peace:

how you doing Alien8 ?
I've been messing w/ clones myself for the last 3 mo. trying everything that is inexpensive!
the ones on the left are lower cuts and the 2 on the right were tops.
this is the perkiest batch so far :peace:
can't post photos right now,I have them in 2" net pots w/ rockwool cubes.cut ends at 45 degree angle,scraped back the skin on the ends,dipped in clonex. I think that's all I did to them!

PICT0455.JPG

here's a shot of our d.y.i. super mini cloner 24 hours after taking
It's day 5 now,roots still haven't popped yet, they have kept their heads up the whole time!:peace:

jbarrg. I see an airhose going into your DIY clone box. Is that really necessary? How are you transmitting the water to the roots? The design I have in mind would incorporate a pump into a circular hose with sprayers applying water to the ball from a distance. Wouldn't this alleviate the need for an air pump? I would think the act of spraying the water would aerate it. Am I mistaken?

finally got caught up, my daughter threw my phone in the water last saturday so I was without phone for almost a week!! but I'm back now, so welcome to all the new comers, I hope that your enjoying the site so far, there is a lot of valuable information here as well as the other forums, and threads. I've decided to jump the gun a little bit and start another grow until It gets colder. I'll probably be doing 2 unfemmed top 44, so stay tuned I've got some cleaning to do!

I would definately recommend Attitude, fast discrete delivery and they throw in free beans.

I just placed my order fri OG KUSH, White widow and blue mystic got about 3-4 free beans as well 2-3 of them are Feminized :)

If price is a worry single seed centre I had heard good things bout them from other users on here

Good afternoon all
I have a unusual question about rockwool, it is said that rockwool (dry) is hazordous to your health, my question is my dog ate a block of rockwool that was in my bubbler, plants have not sprouted yet, but it was soaked with ph water and B-1 green and AN rootzone, should I be concerned with my dogs health? :hmmmm:

how you doing Alien8 ?
I've been messing w/ clones myself for the last 3 mo. trying everything that is inexpensive!
the ones on the left are lower cuts and the 2 on the right were tops.
this is the perkiest batch so far :peace:
can't post photos right now,I have them in 2" net pots w/ rockwool cubes.cut ends at 45 degree angle,scraped back the skin on the ends,dipped in clonex. I think that's all I did to them!

Sounds like you got it down. Hope they do well sounds like they will.:bravo:

Well tonight will be 1 week since I put my seeds into the rockwool, and I have a bunch of questions.
Out of the 6 seedlings, 1 has a very thin long root and 2 short roots sticking out of the cup, 1 just has a thin long root, 2 have just a short root, and the last 2 have nothing showing.
Is this normal? Shouldn't I have a bit more root growth?
Also, I have not put anything into the water yet and the leaves on all the babies are curling under, and some are even yellowing at the tip.
What would cause this?
I'm going to try to borrow my neighbor's camera again tomorrow so I can post pictures of what I'm talking about, but I was wondering if it would be alright to add a little green B-1 and Root 66 (I have Technaflora nutes) to the water when I replenish it tonight.
I add about a half gallon of water a day due to evaporation and such.

What do ya'll think? Should I add the (very) light dose of nutes, or should I just leave well enough alone and see what happens?
:thanks:

Just give them about 1/4 nutes, a little under 200 ppm that should help them a bit , it takes a little time for the roots to get down to the water, and when they all hit the water get your water pump and feeding lines out ..

Back
Top Bottom