The Deep Water Culture Home

Greetings Deep Water Culture...
CHOP DAY 4 MAMA! Been sooooooo busy all day. I'll have some pics in the morning but wanted to take a moment 2 say :yahoo::thanks::rollit:
Dear Deep Water Culture...I know I could not have the harvest I have now without you.
To Roseman and Alien wherever u are....I did it.
mama appreciates all the Deep Water Culture.
warm alaskan smiles

Good Morning Deep Water Culture,
heres the promised photos
Im a proud mama :)
frosty4.JPG
scr_1_2.JPG
scr_3.JPG

i have lots more when I get the journal updated. Once again....:thanks::woohoo::adore::thanks::thanks::rollit:

Congrats Mama! Nice harvest! :welldone: :goodjob:

Thanks...I had my issues for sure and this grow was from seed so...being my first it was quite a learning curve. I'll keep you posted on final weight but I think...possibly...3 OZ???
Not what I hoped 4 but way better than any prior try.

I hope I found what caused my swinging PH. I detected what looked like a mildew on the rockwool. It was white and fuzzy, u could barely see it until I put um in the dark a couple days. My humidity was pretty high during flower and since the water travels through the wool, the PH woud go up when the res was filled, flushed, anything....this might b it. Before I invest in anymore expensive water treatments, Im going to monitor the top of the wool, keep the covers on, and see what happens. My PH is holding with the new baby seedling gals...so ive possibly got it.

My res looked great when they came out, very little slime, a little nute residue but roots were strong (let me tell ya!!!!) nothing was rotted or embedded in the pump or airstones.

This give me soooo much confidence that the next will always b better than the last. Im soooooo hooked LOLOLOLOL

Hang in ther Burple, u will get it and so wil I. "warm alaskan smiles 2 u':peace:

From Attitude

5 - BF Masari (wink,wink) - fem
5 - BF Red Dragon - fem
5 - Green House Jack Herer - fem
3 - Short Stuff auto freebie - Onyx, Himalayan Blue Diesel, Super Cali Haze, 1 - Kannabia BCN Diesel, 1 Kannabia Mataro Blue, 1 - Dinafem Blue Widow, 1 - Reserva Privada Cole Train. All fems.

I'm set for 2-3 grows.

Looking forward to the auto's and the Red Dragon the most. New play toys for me!

Current grow is sailing along. Looks like I got lucky (again) and they will end up around 32-34" from an 16-18" start. Managed the heck out of the light height to minimize stretch. 11-12" above the plants adjusted daily at least.

6 plants in a 4x4' space is crowded!!! 3 in the res = can't see the res top. 3 in soil - don't cover as much ground but bushing and healthy. All leaves pointing slightly up and that's a good thing. PPM on BP tank at 800 and no plans to up the dose. Following Fox Farms dosage recommendation on the soil plants.

On the new plants downstairs. Of the nine planted, 6 are healthy and growing strong (I look to have a indica favoring Jack Herer pheno judging from the super wide leaves), 1 is in the triage area getting a little special attention (85 watt 6500k cfl up close and personal) and two failed to thrive so I pulled them. 2 just in case back-ups - 1 popped and in RW as of this morning and the other just sitting there after day two in the towel so we'll see on that one. Best part about the downstairs area is mean temp around 70 (res temp 65) with 70% humidity. I expect those number to change come winter but now it's perfect!

I'm the luckiest guy I know!

White on the rockwool is usually a build-up of nute salts and perfectly normal. It's kind of gritty and not slimey.

You will gain confidence as you grow.

thats what thew me off, i thought it looked like salt, it was fuzzy and slightly slimy after two days in the dark, did not notice a 'slick' feeling when i touched it before the dark period....not gritty...almost as if it evaporated when touched. The dark revealed it for what it was.....Burple had Jellyfish, I had ghost mildew. LOL

I think it used to be gritty before it dried to a powder. I was curious one time about the white stuff too and being a guy I tasted it and mine was salty. Every once in awhile I have one of those fearless/clueless moments that guys get! LOL!

Judging from your results, whatever it was it was harmless.

Congrat Momma Train. Nice looking buds. I will start to stress my girls next week and hopefully harvest in 3. I am udpating my journal with new pics in about 10 minutes any advise will be appreciated. :yummy:

I thought that would set you off Myzz! LOL! Not that I blame you!

Here you go Dowg:

Barneys Farm Red Dragon Feminized

Who can argue with a 9 week, sativa dominant high with some power and it's naturally red! Should be an interesting addition to my growroom.

MC, You have to let us know when your planting that Red Dragon , thats one I'd like to see !! I may have to order 5 of those for the winter grow !! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom