The Deep Water Culture Home

Hi Roseman, I just wanted to thank you for your great tutorial. I'm an ancient hippy that has been out of the game for way to long. I am following your tutorial and prepping for my first grow in..... forever. Thanks to you and all the other knowledgeable contributors here I am sure my first grow will be a success. Preparation, Preparation, Preparation

Thank you man.

I'll be 61 in two weeks! (I was there when we called it Grass - LOL)

I hope to work on tha Tutorial all day today!

+ REP for you, and I hope you become a Deep Water Culture with us!
:420:

Sponge Bob - Hemp Pants,
lives under the sea!
He grows with tiny bubbles,
just like you and me!

Hey Roseman

I took your advice and mercy killed the non producer of my 4 plant grow. When I pulled the plant and the net pot, there was no resistance and I didn't need to cut the roots. Obviously, the roots had already become compromised. Looking in the res, there was a "fuzzy" look to the roots right below the netpot before I pulled it.
My concern now is the remaining roots in the res from the plant that was mercy killed. Everything smells fine now, but I am looking for a preventative measure so that I don't have negative issues with the balance of my grow, which just started week 6 of flower. Should I just leave it alone and keep an eye on it? Should I add something to the solution to stop problems before they might arise? I have SM-90 and Hygrozyme but have used neither on this grow. Looking for a preventative measure, especially to save my Powerkush, which is growing awesome and will be a great producer.

Thanks and Peace

Sam

The MAIN Number One Purpose of Hygrozyme is to convert dead root particles into useful nutrients and NOW is the time to use it!

The MAIN Number One Purpose of Hygrozyme is to convert dead root particles into useful nutrients and NOW is the time to use it!

Thanks Roseman

I know you are busy with your tutorial, so thanks for taking the time to help me out.

On the Hygrozyme bottle, it recommends 8-10 ml per gallon at res change. Should I go with this or perhaps try 50% of that to start off? I keep hearing you in the back of my mind to start slow, less is better, etc. While I have the Hygrozyme, I never used it. Just sitting around in case something bad happened.......

Peace

Sam

Thanks Roseman

I know you are busy with your tutorial, so thanks for taking the time to help me out.

On the Hygrozyme bottle, it recommends 8-10 ml per gallon at res change. Should I go with this or perhaps try 50% of that to start off? I keep hearing you in the back of my mind to start slow, less is better, etc. While I have the Hygrozyme, I never used it. Just sitting around in case something bad happened.......

Peace

Sam

ONLY this time, in this case, in this example, only in this instance( I just googled and read up on it) use the full recommended dose.

I have been nominated for Member of the Month, for January and VOTING starts February 1st, in the Contests Forum, in the Member of the Month Thread.

I have seen a couple of other nominees campaigning and posting a VOTE FOR ME in every Profile they can find to post in. :allgood:There is no time limit to post often and fast in profiles. One of the nominees even has a campaign manager doing PMs for him, asking for votes.

I've been more busy going to all the Subscriptions and trying to be helpful, and also get that Tutorial done here, so I have not had time to campaign here like I wish I had.

But I would very much appreciate your vote:adore: and I will be eternally grateful for your vote February 1st. :thanks: :cheer:
:peace:

you know you've got my vote rose. when you guys get a chance, take a look at my journal, i've got some new pics up, and I could really use some advice from u guys, thanx!

I have been nominated for Member of the Month, for January and VOTING starts February 1st, in the Contests Forum, in the Member of the Month Thread.

I have seen a couple of other nominees campaigning and posting a VOTE FOR ME in every Profile they can find to post in. :allgood:There is no time limit to post often and fast in profiles. Oe of the nominees even has a campaign manager doing PMs for him, asking for votes.

I've been more busy going to all the Subscriptions and trying to be helpful, and also get that Tutorial done here, so I have not had time to campaign here like I wish I had.

But I would very much appreciate your vote:adore: and I will be eternally grateful for your vote February 1st. :thanks: :cheer:
:peace:

Roseman, its actually funny that you think you aren't going to win... Dont worry man, we got you covered.. I bet you'll have double the combined votes of the others...

Now guys, on the other hand, I WILL NEED YOUR HELP, lol, in the Jan 2010 Plant of the month and Nug of the month... Also starting very soon...

The whole Deep Water Culture community should work together and get us on the books quick in this new community. I think getting Roseman the Member of the Month Winner, would be a great start. I dont think a member joining and winning Member of the Month has happened as fast as it will with Roseman.

:420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420:

Hey Mr Roseman you got my vote brother .. And By using that much peroxide to 8 gallons of water Will it harm the plants .. think its like 1 1/2 tablespoons per gallon i am using now ,, should I cut it down to just 1 tablespoon per gallon = 1/2 cup.. and go with just that :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

So now I just add 3/4 cup of peroxide to 8 gallons of water every 4 to 5 days QUOTE]

WOW !! I've never heard of using that much before.

Hey Mr Roseman you got my vote brother .. And By using that much peroxide to 8 gallons of water Will it harm the plants .. think its like 1 1/2 tablespoons per gallon 8 tablespoons = 1/2 a cup should I cut it down to that just 1 tablespoon per gallon .. The 1/2 cup only and go with just that :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Friend, I am so stoned, I don't have a clue how many spoons are in a half cup.
I do know two tablespoons per gallon of water as a cure.........one tablespoon pgw as a Preventative.

heres a few shots from today, these babies are drinking like crazy!! Monday morning I'm setting the timer, wish me luck! oh yea, one more thing, should my humidity stay below 50% when I start 12/12 for flowering? and when do I start counting? from the day that I see preflowers, or from the 1st day that I switch?

IMG_07683.JPG

IMG_07695.JPG

IMG_07704.JPG

heres a few shots from today, these babies are drinking like crazy!! Monday morning I'm setting the timer, wish me luck! oh yea, one more thing, should my humidity stay below 50% when I start 12/12 for flowering? and when do I start counting? from the day that I see preflowers, or from the 1st day that I switch?

IMG_07683.JPG

IMG_07695.JPG

IMG_07704.JPG

I had no hopes for that grow two weeks ago, now look at it! I AM VERY IMPRESSED! It takes the patience of Job to grow pot, and man, you got it! You are going to be well rewarded!

We count from the day we start 12/12.

You want lower humidity in Flowering.

Back
Top Bottom