The Emperor

Hi Guys -

Does anyone have any tricks or feedback on specific growing techniques regarding growing Jack Herer? I want to try her but she looks daunting. I'm wondering if she is a heavy feeder, how much she stretches, etc.

Anyone who has grown this strain and has commentary, thanks in advance.

Hi Guys -

Does anyone have any tricks or feedback on specific growing techniques regarding growing Jack Herer? I want to try her but she looks daunting. I'm wondering if she is a heavy feeder, how much she stretches, etc.

Anyone who has grown this strain and has commentary, thanks in advance.
I've grown over 100 jher awsome plant. Easy as heck to grow. She will easily double in size during flower. :peace: Check my pics in my thread.

I've grown over 100 jher awsome plant. Easy as heck to grow. She will easily double in size during flower. :peace: Check my pics in my thread.
Cool! I checked your pics. Beautiful. I appreciate your skill level. Mind if I ask you a few questions? I'm wondering if Jack takes well to scrog. Looks as if she would. Also, how nutrient thirsty of a girl is she? I am about to start my grow and am going to do two Pineapple Upside Down Cake (Humboldt version) next to two Jack Herer. They should work well together in a scrog and are about the same height and develop similarly. However, the PUC has a relatively short flowering time, like 9 weeks. It's designed that way and every grow video and journal I have seen on the strain tells me it will be ready to harvest in 9 weeks. So another question is, what's the typical flowering time for the Jack Herer? Should I maybe grow the Jack in a separate space and find a different sativa hybrid to grow alongside the PUC that has a shorter flowering time? Due to my living conditions I have to harvest all the plants at the same time because I must dry them in my grow tent, so it's important that the two strains have a similar flowering time.

Any help you might provide is sincerely appreciated. Thanks.

She will work well in scrog no problem. She doesn't require any extra nutrients.
Not a hungry plant, minimal nutrients will be more than enough. 9 weeks is plenty of time to bring her home. If your P.U.C. is 9 weeks you will be fine. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom