The first one

retcwby

here's some pics of my first time girl. I found her seed in a bag of dank nugs a friend gave me.
7_31_2010.JPG
DSC000398.JPG
DSC000419.JPG
aug_23.JPG
DSC000528.JPG
DSC000537.JPG
11daysflwr.JPG
day11flwr.JPG
flwerday11.JPG

:welldone: Looks great and I thoughty I saw LED lighting on the back leaves a pink/purple hue is there?

+Rep :goodjob:

Yes Sir, I got two led flood lights from ebay. got em pointing up at the bottom and inside growth. The rest of the lights are 2 150w cfls, 2 200w cfls, and a 4 foot shop light with 40 watt tubes.;)

I keep seeing those things growing on her that look like male pollen pods, but when they open they shoot out pistils.....whew. You can see two of them on that last pic.

these clones are real troopers, I had them in those discs that you soak in water and they swell up for 2 weeks with no change or growth. They just sat there lookin green, so I cut them out of the plug, and there was no root growth and they looked like the bottom of the stem was rotted, so I cut off the rotten areas and split a little of the stem thats left and stick them in containers of FF ocean forest, and 2 weeks later here's what they look like.......
clones61.JPG

well fellas I figured out something you don't ever want to do to your potted plant. Last weekend I potted my clones in air pots with FFOF soil, and soaked the pots full of soil, and caught all the run off water. Well i used the runoff water to water my flowering Train Wreck, Biggggg mistake!!! all the fan leaves are turning brown and getting brittle, and they break off really easy now. Way over nute trouble! big flush 2marrow.........hope i did'nt kill it. No more smokin till after chores are done:smokin:

A real bummer, but not the first time it has been done... not even the second or third time... LOL
If you flush the plant out real well, my experience is that she should come back around after a period of shock. I have seen times where a person caught it very fast and was able to flush the plant and suffer almost no further burn effect.
Chances are that as small as yours are, it's gonna hammer them pretty bad... :goodluck:

well fellas I figured out something you don't ever want to do to your potted plant. Last weekend I potted my clones in air pots with FFOF soil, and soaked the pots full of soil, and caught all the run off water. Well i used the runoff water to water my flowering Train Wreck, Biggggg mistake!!! all the fan leaves are turning brown and getting brittle, and they break off really easy now. Way over nute trouble! big flush 2marrow.........hope i did'nt kill it. No more smokin till after chores are done:smokin:

new pics

isitdone.JPG
isitdone.JPG
clone210-23-10.JPG
clone10-23-10.JPG
pics from 10-23-10 my 2 clones, and tinnk im gonna chop this big one 2marrow, was 8 weeks in bud last friday.:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom